Reviews for In a Dream
Fenra77 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Thank you for such a great story.
juliousmorey chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
love shiro
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
A long story indeed...
Aria6 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hehe, I love this! :) Best pairing ever!
frivolous-vixen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I looked up the possibility of these two (ShiroxShuhei) out of sheer curiosity, and this was it. Personally, I see Shiro being the dominate one, but only because he's sadistic like that and for some reason when I look at Shuhei, I think "He's a badass uke who's a total masochist" and that is perfect for Shiro. (Among others, I won't lie, he's a little whore. Kensei, Renji, *rambling off others*) LOL

Anyway, I really wasn't going to read a fic tonight, but I couldn't resist the temptation and decided to hell with it, I'm reading this. And I'm glad I did, this was amazing! Like I said, I like the idea of these two together, even if in my mind the roles needed reversed, it still works. (Shuhei can be a badass seme if he wants to be!) -Actually, in private he may very well be far more dominate than I give him credit for. *pondering over seme Shuhei*

I didn't see any mistakes, but then again my eyes are shot (The reason why I needed to stay off . Curses!) either way, kudos on that. (Not sure where I was going there, had a brainfart. XD)

And, I have to say, I loved the ending, because, let's be serious, Ichigo is fun to, well, make fun of, and a great way to poke at him is to blindside him! *grins* Cha! It's like, whoa, where'd that come from? The hell? And everyone else is ten spaces ahead of him. Bwahaha!

To be blunt, I liked the oneshot, great work with it! Glad I stopped to read. Like the couple, the sex was great, very nice indeed. *grins wolfishly* Awesome work you got here! And now I'm done blabbing away.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
how've i read this over a dozen times and not reviewed it? i could have sworn i've told you (but it wasn't you since i'm just now finally reviewing, so who was i gushing to about how much i liked this? hmm...) that i sincerely enjoy this solitary fic of such sexiness of my two favorite bleach characters x3 Shuuhei and Shirosaki zomigosh so utterly sexy and the ending with Ichigo is just so very perfect x3
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hahahahahaha, and Ichigo gets blindsided! xD

This was wonderful and hot, and would it be too much to hope that you're going to evolve this into a threesome? Because that would be awesome.

You've done a very good job with this, and I applaud you for it. Thanks for posting!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Rincewind2.0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Jei, more awesomeness, and proper lemon too, I'm so happy :D Now I'm just waiting for the sequel, I'm having some sort of Shirosaki phase going on and this fic either helped it or made it worse. Another great story, thank you for sharing it!