Reviews for Twisted
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 3/2
I hope u update soon. I like how you made the beginning a twist and showing that there is a POSSIBILITY that Draco could be the one to end Voldemort. I love Draco. We hope he was brave enough to do it.

I love fanfics also that are similar to Reverse by Lady Moonglow and u have no idea how much joy I felt when I saw yours.

What u did in the last chapter made me excited! Especially revealing the world that Draco is the master of the Elder Wand and their only hope.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Ouch. It's going to be a little weird reading a GOOD Draco...
kei chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
yes master weasley.
imagine if draco read this fanfic. he would be furious. haha
nice story
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Oh very interesting...I hope to see how Hermione feels assimilating the bimbo Hermione lol it is going to be a challenge for her.
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god, i love this!
Can't wait for an update!

-Dreamer
miel04 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
whoa. this universe is really f***ed up. poor draco. :( is hermione going to be the one to save him? i'm excited to find out the details about draco being the chosen one. and tom riddle as the good guy, what is that gonna be like?

is the reason harry is resentful of hermione is because he likes her and she chose ron instead? and oh... i just can't imagine ron with his hair slicked back and sneering. every time i do i can't help but laugh. it doesn't suit him at all. i just burst into a fit of giggles again. :D
CamJ chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Ouuuuu can't wait for the meeting Malfoy / New Hermione :)
miel04 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
interesting... you got me hooked. i cant wait for your next update. soon, please? :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I think the chapter was great and yeah Draco seemed in character always living in fear.
ColteeYT chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Draco is creepy as fuuuuck, dude, I didn't expect you'd give the Elder Wand a "corruption" aspect to it, almost like the Ring from, well, the Lord of the Rings. I'm curious to see how this will turn out.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
There is so much promise here...I cant wait to read more!
LiquidLuck007 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please continue. Great plot and details.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
It's creepy, what you've had the Elder Wand do to Draco. Well, can't wait to see the alternative Draco. That's going to shock Hermione lol. ;)
Lilabeth chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
(On my phone sorry its shirt and probably misspelled)

I liked it. Draco seemed in character & so did Hermione. I really loved it when Hermione sat in Bellatrix and started punching. It made me grin.

Can't wait for the next chapter! You're awesome!
Pimberlee chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
This was amazing; you're really good. I'm waiting for the next chapter!