Reviews for One Way or Another
Monkey D. Writer chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Lol, I don't understand logic anymore. First chapter all angsty and gruesome, second chapter is crack. Pure, crack. Lol though, the mental images XD

Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Argh, I love this fic! Those two chapters are just amazing. The awesomely angsty non-con, and the fun, dorky Aizen with an Ichigo rolling his eyes at him (it makes me laugh whenever I picture it) XD. This is great, by the way, like all your other stories. I believe I shall be moving on to favoriting 'A Christmas Night' and '100 Themes Challenge' because I read them before I made this account, and I really wanna read them again (and favorite them as well!). :)
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
This fic was fairly interesting. It was vague but it was still a good fic. the second chapter was really funny. _ Aizen's eccentricity reached an all-time high in this one. That dance was too much for me, I wasn't ready. You write really well and I thank you for sharing this. The thought of Hinamori being a stalker killed me...I was dying laughing. Again, thanks for sharing this. It amused me. _
kuro-hebi13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Fudgenuts! Aizen singing that 1D song...! Gyahahahaha! Never expected that! Nice job XDDD
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I love it. The second chapter is cute.
CurrentlyOccupied chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I reall,y really, really loved the crack chapter! I actually read it somewhere last week but I just couldn't stop thinking about it, since the song got stuck in my head, and I kept seeing the image of Aizen dancing around in Las Noches clad in a white kimono, and badly singing the song. I can tell you, I really love the human side of Aizen you presented to us! He just seems so cute!
paradoxicalNightmares chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
My first thought when reading this - "Is this one of those Swiffer commercials?" Very well written! :)
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
A warning for the second chapter should be: Possible death by laughing and highly amusing mental images XD I swear I almost died.
Fading to Black chapter 2 . 8/11/2012