Reviews for Surviving Mobius
AvengerPinkKunoichi chapter 3 . 6/30
Your story is super amazing!
I've noticed the slight changes you made on these chapters, and I have to say, you're getting better and better at it!
I wish my story could be as amazing as yours.
I'm rewriting all the chapters, one by one, changing the plot and reducing the amount of OCs and Mary-Sue moments.
It's still called Living In Mobius, but once you read the first five chapters you'll find out it will be completely different.
For now I only have five chapters rewritten. I'll be rewriting Chapter 6 ASAP.
I hope you like them, if you wish to read them. :)
Votus chapter 48 . 2/7
I'd imagine by the time Dr. Finitevus is done with ANY of his victims, they might as well be dead. :)
KiwiSharku chapter 48 . 2/4
Aaaaugh! I can't handle this! Omg Nicki needs to be saved quickly! From that statement final experiment. Omg she going to die? Or perhaps from what I read Dr. Finitevus will 'break her' omg all these thoughts in my head. I can't wait for the next chapter. The hype is strong within this chapter. I'm so glad I can read this.
AvengerPinkKunoichi chapter 48 . 1/24
I really wonder what Finitevus is planning. Obviously, it's a really bad thing, but I do hope Devdas and the others rescue Nicki before it's too late!

Keep the epicness coming! This story is amazing! :D
PINKMOON25 chapter 45 . 12/22/2015
KiwiSharku chapter 45 . 2/21/2015
Im a jerk, im so terrible but I just love small moments with Nicki and Dr. Finitevus when they end up showing each other who's boss. ,,,
AvengerPinkKunoichi chapter 45 . 2/20/2015

I totally loved it! And I LOVE your writing! So epic!

Keep up the epicness, friend! :D
Taeniaea chapter 44 . 1/13/2015
cool story
KiwiSharku chapter 44 . 11/8/2014
Oh crap this is...too much. I read this all in one day and this is so intense (sadly i enjoy the Finitevus moments, ugh im so sorry Nicki Q w Q) Great Fini is a bastard but that's why we love him. Hopefully Nicki will be OK...jeez no she isn't, who am I kidding, she went through some hard core mess. Nicki have dignity and don't cry! They feed off of weakness.
AvengerPinkKunoichi chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
CLIFFHANGER! I just LOVE how you write this story! Keep it up! :D

BTW, what is that Zeron guy really up to? He looks WAY too suspicious. I'm going to keep a close eye on him.
Angelinx chapter 44 . 10/11/2014
Dun dun duuuuuuuun!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
As much as I 3 this story, I'm losing my patience quickly... could you at least have a schdule (I hope I spelt that correctly)? I don't mean to sound pushy or impatent, but I... I jusy can't wait anymore. I'm not asking you to rush it or anything, I just thought I'd get that out there.
Need More chapter 43 . 8/28/2014
This story is interesting and I'm curious to see where you'll go with it, all in all, it's another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
i'm lovin this story so far i hope u never give up
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2014
I'm relieved that you've finally decided to continue this story, I've enjoyed it so far, and I certainly can't wait for it's conclusion! Don't ever give up, I believe in you! :D