Reviews for Surviving Mobius
KiwiSharku chapter 45 . 2/21
Im a jerk, im so terrible but I just love small moments with Nicki and Dr. Finitevus when they end up showing each other who's boss. ,,,
TheCherryBlossomKunoichi chapter 45 . 2/20
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

I totally loved it! And I LOVE your writing! So epic!

Keep up the epicness, friend! :D
Taeniaea chapter 44 . 1/13
cool story
KiwiSharku chapter 44 . 11/8/2014
Oh crap this is...too much. I read this all in one day and this is so intense (sadly i enjoy the Finitevus moments, ugh im so sorry Nicki Q w Q) Great Fini is a bastard but that's why we love him. Hopefully Nicki will be OK...jeez no she isn't, who am I kidding, she went through some hard core mess. Nicki have dignity and don't cry! They feed off of weakness.
TheCherryBlossomKunoichi chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
CLIFFHANGER! I just LOVE how you write this story! Keep it up! :D

BTW, what is that Zeron guy really up to? He looks WAY too suspicious. I'm going to keep a close eye on him.
AngelCake20 chapter 44 . 10/11/2014
Dun dun duuuuuuuun!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
As much as I 3 this story, I'm losing my patience quickly... could you at least have a schdule (I hope I spelt that correctly)? I don't mean to sound pushy or impatent, but I... I jusy can't wait anymore. I'm not asking you to rush it or anything, I just thought I'd get that out there.
Need More chapter 43 . 8/28/2014
This story is interesting and I'm curious to see where you'll go with it, all in all, it's another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
i'm lovin this story so far i hope u never give up
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2014
I'm relieved that you've finally decided to continue this story, I've enjoyed it so far, and I certainly can't wait for it's conclusion! Don't ever give up, I believe in you! :D
TheCherryBlossomKunoichi chapter 43 . 8/3/2014
This was so awesome! Please, continue! I hope they rescue Nicki ASAP! Keep up the awesome work! :D
AngelCake20 chapter 43 . 8/2/2014
Your still alive!? O_O
Catslock chapter 43 . 8/2/2014
Yay glad to see you are finishing the story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for writing :3.
ananomus reader chapter 42 . 6/20/2014
So that's it can you please post more chapters I would like to know if they rescue nicki in time
Guest chapter 42 . 2/21/2014
I love this so much you should include the battle bird armada with speedy and the battle lord