Reviews for Tempered
lipamo chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
ooh i wish i would have happend in the show like that! this is f***ing beautiful! wonderful dialoge, perfectly in character
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Love this!
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
So great. Very powerful language in this. For some reason "When she opened her eyes, he was still there," was so simple, and yet so so so effective at the same time. Very in-character and believable, I have a love/hate relationship with the two of them and this exemplified it beautifully.
Next Exit chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very nice.
steenbeans chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I really enjoyed this. I think you have both Carrie and Brody's voices down well, and their mannerisms too. It's nice to see this quiet little scene between them, after the chaos and intensity of the first season. Not that this wasn't intense- it was- just in a very different way.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Evey Edge chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is such a great fic. It is exactly how I want their story to go. It kills me that in the interviews they talk about Brody's and Carrie's relationship being a "doomed love". When I saw the first season I didn't necessary think that the 'doomed' part was a foregone conclusion. Highly irregalar, and somewhat destructive to their current paths, sure, but for me that was the best part. I was hoping their love would ultimately pull both of them back from their extremes. I want Carrie to help Brody topple the VP w/o a suicide vest and Brody to help Carrie stop Nazir from committing some atrocity against civilains. I'd like to think they have a chance because, IMO Brody isn't really turned. Like you said, he is pursuing justice. Granted he's made some bad choices in method and allies, but he's not an anti-american fanatic. He's anti-child killers and corrupt government officials. I think we can all support that ideology.
Rekcja chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I'm quite sure that among the infinite universes that were, are and will be; in one of the "better" universe where Brody and Carrie are real, this is how everything ends. And begins.

Cheers.
vansen58 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awesome! Not enough Homeland fic out there. This is great!
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oooh, full of possibility...nice ending. I seriously can't wait for S2, but thanks for giving me some food for thought to tide my brain over til then.
belinda chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
good u should continue
Lurelei chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
One could say there's a shortage in Homeland-fics, and yes, there is. But then there is this one - absolutely fabulous, from beginning 'till the end.

Last night, the last episode of season 1 aired overhere. It'll be a long wait until season 2 will start. Fics like these fill the gap - in a very good way! I know I will be reading it again - and again...
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Great story. It's very simple and speaks to me like the show does. I hope you write more. The series is sorely lacking in fanfiction.
HellGS chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Really good writing. Actually, I wish I would see what you wrote in the show, but that of course, not gonna happened.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great job Madea! I loved it. It's my favest homeland fic so far, even though i only read just 1 another, this is my 2nd ever.

Here's my favest line:

"Some things had become blurry in her mind, but others remained sharp like broken glass." It's really intense n totally realistic, seeing as Carrie must definitely have some blurred memories after having undergone the treatment she has.

I just wanna say u r great in dialogues, they sound totally IC n very moving, i think thats ur forte. So keep it up.

bonus: also, i loooooved the fact that she recognized him by his hands only, before even hearing him or seeing his face, when he sat next to her.
mtcr chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Really good. I think it's very difficult to write ff for this show, since the plot is so complicated that the turns are really unpredictable. But I can totally picture a scene like the one you just wrote in season two. It's going to be a long wait, so if you have any other idea, I encourage you to write it. It would help us all with the withdrawals. Thank you for sharing!