Reviews for RingBearer
Shannypants chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is by far one of the most enjoyable, well written pieces of fan fiction that I've ever been lucky enough to read. Great Job! I wish there were more...
girlofring1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I had enjoyed this story before and continue to enjoy it. Budgielover had asked me if I had read it and shamefully, I could not remember if I had. I have put you on my favorite authors list as well as author alert.
Speedy Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Wow... you did a really good job on this story. Please write more!
Jaimi chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Wonderful story. Good job!
Sinatran chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*squeals, dances around, and makes various other unintelligible sounds of delight* I love this fic! *schnoogles Frodo* poor guy...I've read quite a few Rivendell!Frodo fics, and this is by far the best! I love the way you portrayed all the characters.
crazyx4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Terrific story. I didn't particularly like the scene in the movie with Arwen uttering those mysterious words to Frodo; I really prefer the book's take on the scene, with a very ill Frodo finding the strength to call out to the Ringwraiths: "You shall have neither the Ring nor me!" -or words to that effect; I'm too lazy to go look it up. However, your expansion on that scene and the possible meaning behind Arwen's words is wonderful. I also thought you did a great job with everyone's characterizations; Sam, Aragorn, Elrond, Merry, and Pippin are all very well written. Thanks for posting such a terrific story.
Bored Beyond Belief chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
What a great take on this scene! It fleshes out the mysterious words and tears and what their significance were. The characters were true, and I love how you tied in Pippin's gift. Write more soon! This was really well done!
Fennelwink chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Wow, that was, wow. Very good. As I finish reading your story, I'm left almost speechless. The characters are so alive and vibrant, the descriptions so vivid. I'm very impressed. This is the sort of story I'd gladly read again and again. You clutched my by the emotions and drug me through to the end where I was amply rewarded. And for that, I thank you.
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I can just agree with the other reviewers here - a wonderful story, beautifully written, and with perfect characterization. Awesome!
frodolover chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
What a wonderful story! So well written and moving... and the ending is so sweet.

I've never red one of your fic before, but be sure I'll check for others. Keep up the good work!
Mindel chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
OH! Oh, Willow! Oh, how wonderful, beautiful..my gosh, this story! You wrote this so unbelievablely well and it is so beautiful! I can't seem to find the words to express that. But, thank you! This is truly a wonderful fic. I've read several of the same sort of premises, but never one so breathtaking and renewing! Never one so good as this! You simply must write more! There is so much that can be further explored in this fic! The Elrohir and Primula situation, Elrond and his children and of course more Frodo! How he will deal with this silently throughout the whole trip and how strong he is despite his souls attachment to the ring. Oh so many things! But, I loved this story, it had so much intrigue and Frodo's pain was so heartbreaking but the love bestowed on him from everyone was truly and wonderfully warming and moving. I can't wait to see what you could produce from your talented head next! Again thank you so much!
BellaMonte chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
What a wonderful summary of the interlude between book one and two! So much detail conveying all aspects of each character's feelings and actions during that time. There was wonderful description and depth. I loved Pippin's sneaking in to see Frodo and his little gift :)

This was a fantastic peice.
LilyBaggins chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Wow. I got cold chills from reading that. Your characterization is wonderful... and need I tell you that your description-Frodo lying in the bed like a "starveling" - make me feel like I'm there in the room? I was holding my breath throughout, wondering what would happen. That was gorgeous-please write more Frodo stories just like that one.
shirebound chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Holy cow, I feel like I just read a missing portion of Tolkien's trilogy. What a marvelous tale! You're an incredible writer. You've woven such a lot of loose ends into a terrific story. I'm so impressed!