Reviews for Prince of Petals Part 2: Yesterday's Demon
Hope chapter 5 . 4/19
I'm starting to think that they will never have a moment of peace, it's like one bad thing after the other. I feel so bad for them.
I can literally already imagine all the bad things happening from here on out, but I'm excited to see how they will handle it all. And gosh I hope it's Renji's baby!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Please update soon. I love this story.. _
Eva Galana chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
It almost feels as though Renji is preparing for battle, doesn't it?

I hope that this story gets onto your list of stories to update. Especially where it ends with such a mean (*cheeky grin*) cliffie.

It's so early in the story, but already intense and attention grabbing. Still, it hasn't sat for too terribly long...I'm certain inspiration will hit you for this one at some point. I'm very much eager to see how Renji handles being king...he can shove that into the face of anyone and everyone who ever called him a 'dog'. Oooohhhh...he can gloat at Aizen! *cheeky grin*
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
A hint of mystery with this one! And I also loved part 1 of this Spunky! Update please!
Purple Light Snow chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I need to know what happen next...please update
Shenigmatic chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
This is such an addicting story! I hope you update soon.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
loved the first prince of petals and look forward to devouring this. renji and bya are slowly becoming my fav m/m couple. i love the way you write and can feel the characters come thru
luna snow demon chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Please keep this story going! Please, please, please!
HappySpunkyFan chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
If it's not too much to ask, can u update this whenever you can?

I really wanna see what happens here, it's one of my favorites!

Thank you!
EnjoyReview chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I am so glad you updated! I have been enjoying your stories for a while and this is one of my favorites!

I really want to know what Bya will do with his pregnancy.
Cptn. Suz chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I highly doubt you'll take it this direction, but I'd be curious to see what the shockwaves in Byakuya & Renji's relationship would be if he did accept Unohana's offer.
cynder81 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Great chapter! Poor bya he's pregnant and he doesn't know whose child it is. I imagine renji will be upset when he finds out. Not that he would love the child any less but that Tohma would be more involved with bya than he is currently. Renji I'm sure will be stressed out with becoming king and everything else. I do say I love renji pregnant and in distress so I can't wait to see where you take us with this.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
BunnyHopster26 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Renji as king? Oh God where's Aizen when you need him? Lol jk.

Byakuyas pregnant? I knew it was coming. Seriously these are some fertile kuchiki's out here. :) hehe. OMG I hope he doesn't terminate the pregnancy. I mean Bya does kind of owe us a tohma baby...but no matter the paternity! Junior should survive.

Great update sweety! keep it up
MandeeMaggot chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Ohayo Gozaimasu Spunky!

Well, first things first… I suppose in saying that Renji was a little shocked over his sudden inheritance of the thrown would be a bit of an understatement! LOL! In all seriousness, I think Renji would be a fair and just ruler! If you really think about it, he has the makings of a great leader actually. _

Renji has this fierceness about him yet he is fair and kind as well. He’s able to make some very level headed decisions in a pinch and yet he is always concerned about the well-fair of those around him. That in it’s self is the makings of an excellent ruler!

Plus, even though Renji has spent little time in the Spirit Realm since learning of his linage, I feel as though it won’t really matter in this case (It will have little bearing on how the people will perceive / welcome him). With the murders of the Spirit King and the Prince, the people are in desperate need of someone to over see the Three Worlds. Although Renji will have a little growing up to do, I believe he will stay true to himself and his beliefs while advocating this role. On top of that, Renji has the love and support of Byakuya backing him. With Byakuya’s noble upbringing, and Renji’s wild heart, they can only exceed here!

Other things I've been thinking about:

1. All I can say is… Wow! Wow! I am hoping this baby that Byakuya is now carrying indeed belongs to Renji. Even though Prince Tohma’s sperm was present, I am SO hoping Renji is the father! PLEASE OH PLEASE let Renji be the father!

2. Who could be behind this new threat? Could it be a rival clan? Could it be a bitter lost lover? What’s the purpose for framing Prince Tohma in such a brutal fashion? Needless to say I am really itching to know just who the hell these people really are and what could be the possible motive behind all of the rapes!

3. Also, MAN do they have some balls for attacking Byakuya like that!

4. Speaking of poor Byakuya... Hopefully he will remember something useful about his attackers. Perhaps if he remembers even a sliver of information he can finally have a little bit of closure on the situation between him and Prince Tohma. Plus he might be able to clear Prince Tohma’s name… (Even though I believe karma is quite a powerful thing to be messing with. Meaning what goes around comes around, especially in Prince Tohma’s case.)

5. To top everything off, that was one hell of a night Byakuya had to experience. Beaten to hell, then having your husband whisked off to rule the Soul Realm without you, all while finding out your pregnant (Not knowing which man could be the father!) Ouch! Byakuya is a strong and wise individual though… I mean if anyone can pull threw these hardships somewhat unscathed it’s him.

6. What will happen to Renji once he gets to the Soul Realm? Now that the Soul King and the original heir to the thrown are now indeed deceased, will he be on the chopping block next? Who is really out to get the Royal Family?

Man, what a Chappy! Oh you got me thinking about SO much! Thanks for being an amazing writer!

~MandeeMaggot~

P.S. That was such a cute and tender moment between both Renji and Byakuya. Meaning the two sharing the same hospital bed even though both were injured / not feeling well.

Aww… Captain Unohana really does have a soft spot for both men doesn’t she! _ .

Byakuya’s right though. Renji is lucky that nothing happened to him or the baby. Tetsuya’s timing couldn’t have been any more perfect! I am so happy for them! However, this whole baby thing has got me thinking. With Renji in the Soul Realm and Byakuya in the Soul Society what will happen during the times the couple needs to have some bonding / stabilization.

With the couple separated as they are, could they be in even more danger of losing their offspring then they realize? Hmm…

Keep up the great work!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
It's been a while since this one was updated. I was soooo happy to see it in my e-mail and now, I have heard about this thing called 'sleep'. I think I shall try it for myself 8D Can't wait until the next chapter ~3
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »