Reviews for A Napkin's Worth A Thousand Words
Oh god this story is so amazing and is giving me so many feels. I love it, I love how real and genuine you've made it. I love that it gives me actual strong emotions when I read it. Reading it was worth every second of it. You are beautiful at this and your words have touched my mind. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope you're happy wherever you are, and can feel the same happiness that you've given me in your life :)
Fangirl0103 chapter 28 . 4/23
Honestly, the amount of feels I have had whilst reading this story was incredible. I really, really loved it!
I love this! I hop you keep going, although it says th last time you edited was 2013...
AHHH ADAM LAMBERT YAASSS
sarianimegirl chapter 28 . 3/25
#diying Oh Alec my poor baby ToT
JJA chapter 28 . 2/11
Plz plz plz plz write more this story is by far the best I've read it has soo many feels and I need another chapter plz

Love you JJA
SomeRandomPerson chapter 28 . 2/5
You r one of my new favourite fanfic authors
All it(i typed 'ur' autocorrect frigging changed it. Let me write frigging improper if i want. Dont mind me. Im ranting)stories r amazing and really enjoyable 2 read. Super well done. Yayyyyyyy MALEC!
:D lol Well done.
i.am.not.that.awesome chapter 21 . 1/2
My jaw hurts so much from smiling for such a long time
i.am.not.that.awesome chapter 17 . 1/2
Every time I read a chapter of this fic I find myself smiling for a multitude of reasons.
i.am.not.that.awesome chapter 9 . 1/2
HOLY SHIT! ME AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! This is a lovely FF by the way
mrs-jane-bondma chapter 28 . 12/16/2016
I've been reading this story for a lot of times already. I adore it. Thanks a lot!

Do you mind if I write a bonus-scene about the future life of your characters and sent it to you?

I'm a professional writer.
CookieMonstr2205 chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
I just finished reading Innocent (which was amazing btw) and I clicked on your username and I saw that you wrote this fic! I read this a few weeks ago and it was AMAZING. Honestly you are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/9/2016
First of all what exactly does alec for a Living? He cant sit around doing nothing the whole day and just wait for magnus right?
Too Bad you never finished this story its so amazingly sweet maybe some day you will :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Ok seriously you wrote three prob Most amazing fucking Fan fic Ever but none of them are complete each and every story prob Broke my heart i dont know what is going on in your life right now but if there is a Tiny little Chance for you to ever write again Than holy shit please do and continue this and the other two of your stories please ...
Guest chapter 28 . 9/7/2016
This story is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER! Us fans of you are DYING to have another chapter! PLEASE TELL US IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MORE! OHHHHHHH MY HEARTTTTTTT...I didn't need it anyway...
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »