Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Archangel chapter 29 . 8/14
Hey man its been a while hasnt it? Its great to see you back (hypothetically cause im posting this 3 months later) its great to see what youre doing with the story and im glad youre determined to finish it. Youve really come a long way since the story began and i know i havent been here all the time but i still root for ya dude!
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 29 . 7/27
Now that was a good chapter very well written and for that you get a bro hug lol I'm not surprised that cole and tigress didn't have there moment cause everybody has to be a dick and ruin it lol but I'm glad to see this updated again but it's fine I've been busy myself with work finishing school and working on a graphic novel I'm making plus I've been playing dragons dogma dark arisen God it's so addicting and I see you like destiny I like it but gave up on it cause it got super repetitive but if you play on ps3 maybe I can friend you and we could kick some alien ass across the galaxy cause I think it's more fun when you play with friends and I rate this chapter a 11/10 see you next chapter bro and good luck with life
ric castle chapter 29 . 7/19
Yay! I can't wait for the next chapter
C chapter 29 . 7/18
How dare you! That moment- they were gonna -finally- kiss! I knew something was gonna happen, but it still made me frustrated. Why? WHYY?! Ahem, anyway, you better update faster this time. *hugs*
Dimension Distorter chapter 29 . 7/11
Will you fucking have them kiss ALREADY!? GOD!
Wian chapter 28 . 6/29
Hey great story! I love it. Your really funny and also creative, keep doing a good job, can't wait for the next last chapters. Please make it quick. And thanks again for such an awesome story.
JOOP-ROLL chapter 28 . 1/10
Please update again. I have been waiting for a long time now. Please dont make it for nothing
deltafrost chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Hey man love the story hope u continue on with it
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
I finished this chapter and I gotta say not the best in my opinion the thing that got to me was the second sons characters being added to the story for me personally infamous second son ruined the series sure the graphics and gameplay were good but the story was lame delsin was too arrogant and a crappy character plus the karma system just downright sucked plus I think they were added in the wrong way because they just show up and kick ass and now there helping in a fight they know nothing about plus I expected a better fight with tai lung and don't think I'm trying to bash the game or your fic just giving my opinion other than that good work
Barrett Linwei chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Tip: when you write remember to proofread before you publish
Barrett Linwei chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I'll be a critique on this chapter there is alot of spelling errors and in Kung Fu Panda universe no one wears socks...they wear straps
ric castle chapter 28 . 9/1/2014
Nice job! Well done! I've been reading more of ur work. Delsin, Fetch, & Eugene are back and in the series? Well done! Crow, Cobra and Raccoon, nice. Augustine better not be in here, and if she is then make her a fox. Keep it going. Oh the stencils are funny. You should have done the stencil were there was a D.U.P truck in a wall with beer bottles.
Mikat2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Why dude why. Why are you seperating tigress and cole that's just unfair
deleteduser00000 chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
Yep, I get it :) At the "But than he remembered that he would leave this placeā€¦ and leave Tigress." my heart stopped, and I nearly fwel from the couch. I am falling hard for this pairing.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
That was an awesome chapter! Been waiting for this one in so long! I've got more song suggestions for the future chapters. Message me if interested!

-AniUniverse '05