Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Wian chapter 28 . 6/29
Hey great story! I love it. Your really funny and also creative, keep doing a good job, can't wait for the next last chapters. Please make it quick. And thanks again for such an awesome story.
JOOP-ROLL chapter 28 . 1/10
Please update again. I have been waiting for a long time now. Please dont make it for nothing
deltafrost chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Hey man love the story hope u continue on with it
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
I finished this chapter and I gotta say not the best in my opinion the thing that got to me was the second sons characters being added to the story for me personally infamous second son ruined the series sure the graphics and gameplay were good but the story was lame delsin was too arrogant and a crappy character plus the karma system just downright sucked plus I think they were added in the wrong way because they just show up and kick ass and now there helping in a fight they know nothing about plus I expected a better fight with tai lung and don't think I'm trying to bash the game or your fic just giving my opinion other than that good work
Barrett Linwei chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Tip: when you write remember to proofread before you publish
Barrett Linwei chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I'll be a critique on this chapter there is alot of spelling errors and in Kung Fu Panda universe no one wears socks...they wear straps
ric castle chapter 28 . 9/1/2014
Nice job! Well done! I've been reading more of ur work. Delsin, Fetch, & Eugene are back and in the series? Well done! Crow, Cobra and Raccoon, nice. Augustine better not be in here, and if she is then make her a fox. Keep it going. Oh the stencils are funny. You should have done the stencil were there was a D.U.P truck in a wall with beer bottles.
Mikat2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Why dude why. Why are you seperating tigress and cole that's just unfair
deleteduser00000 chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
Yep, I get it :) At the "But than he remembered that he would leave this placeā€¦ and leave Tigress." my heart stopped, and I nearly fwel from the couch. I am falling hard for this pairing.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
That was an awesome chapter! Been waiting for this one in so long! I've got more song suggestions for the future chapters. Message me if interested!

-AniUniverse '05
The Joining chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
This is turning out quite well. We look forward to the climax. We criticise the skipping of the groups' introduction to Delsin, Fetch and Eugene. We were waiting to see the meet-and-greetings. Also is Cole not at all concerned or something about how conduits still exist and are being tracked by the D.U.P? You kind of glossed over that. But apart for that the only things we have to say is that the chapter felt lacking in detail and rushed over most things except the Cole/Tai Lung showdown. Another thing we want to say was in the previous chapter the fight with Bertrand felt very anti-climatic. Could he have not learned new tricks or use tricks he did not use in game?

Also we hope(for lack of a better word) to see Delsin develop his own unique powers after he absorbs the powers of Cole, Kuo, Nix, Lai and Kadaj. It will be interesting to see what he develops. You might want to take a look at the Infamous second son: first light DLC when it is released so you can give Fetch a wider arsenal of hope(for lack of a better word) that you do not take our review the wrong way. This is a good fan fiction ,a great one, but it feels rushed in places and detailed in others so when you compare them it makes the bad parts(if any) worse and the good parts out of place. We hope(for lack of a better word) that you work something out ,we will be watching with anticipation.
-The joining
P.S (Possible Spoilers)We are feeling gleeful at the possible meeting with Augustine(And possible Hank).
Dimension Distorter chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
Well whatever animals they are I'm just glad that they've been introduced into the story! Delsin as a Raven huh? I guess that makes sense with his bird decal on his back. Plus he's a cool species of bird too. Fetch being a Cobra fits her power with being streamlined and quick. Plus...she knows the Radiant Sweep move. And Delsin has a Concrete Karma Bomb.
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
Hey man sorry for the late review but the story is going great and I don't have anything to say about it cause words don't describe how good it is and I'm pretty upset today cause my dad had two heart attacks today so I haven't been myself at all but I have faith that he'll pull through I don't know the man that much but he's still my dad and I care about him so keep it coming and hope you do shout outs again soon like to hear from ya anyway adios bro
T-Rex's fan chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
Dear Master T-Rex
I know it's been a loooong time since my last reading, but trust me I was so busy with college and stuff. I see I missed a lot of things here.
I love reading EVERY word of your chapters and lol I just hope and Cole will be together.

-your fan
deleteduser00000 chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
Cool chappie :) I hope Tigress and Cole will become a couple, not only in Tigress' dreams, but in reality ;)