Reviews for Mysterious ailment: ARF 2
Emil C chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Oh, my God! Lillia sounds strikingly alike to Adele...
Could it be...? Trinity...
Do you perhaps...? Reincarnation?! Thank you! You know how much I love my beautiful maiden in maiden in pink with a tenderness and passion as compelling as a scarlet rose.
I am liking though, the whole character development going on between Ryfia and L'Arc... Just lovely!
I am very gratified with the way they talked back about the incidents involving the "Adele Effect", shall I call it?
Besides, Cecille, totally taking over the reigns of the conversation when she described Leslie and Rastan...
For a moment there, I thought that Cecille had turned 'bi'! Just because she seemed to 'admire ' Leslie way too much for my innocent comfort zone. But, loved it, nonetheless!
Congratulations, my friend!
You are as amazing as ever! And I'm glad to say that your abilities are improving each time you submit a new chapter! You are really one in a kind girl!

Your fan,
Emil C.
Trace Carter chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
interesting chapter. keep it up
Emil C chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Lols! His name is only Alfonse Meridia III, not Alfonse "Zena" Meridia...! XD
Anyhow, I kind of don't understand why L'Arc and Ryfia would be targeted...But ok... O.o
Also, L'Arc if you're so jealous about Ryfia and Ryo's relationship... Why don't you just hook up with Cecille?
I mean, after all she LOVED teasing you into marriage! ;D
I would TOTALLY go for a 17 years old Cecille... Hmmm-mmmmm!
Emil C chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Well, the plot is much better and I'm really excited to know what happens next! Also, it did ended in a very nice cliffhanger!
A thing that I've never been good at! XD Really I finish it in very good points in the story that I don't really leave doubts for the next chapter which is why there's a reviewer out ther that told me I was predictable! T-T
Anyhow, I reall enjoyed your rather well written and legthy chapter! Good for you! And keep it up, Trinity-chan!
Trace Carter chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter. Keep on writing!
Emil C chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Ok... A little hazzy I guess... But I got the picture... I suppose?

Well thanks for updating so soon! Good luck and good bye!
Emil C chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
COOOL! But, hey! I read a couple of sentences which I personally feel you plagiarized from my story! XP

I like the way you described the Ryo! But stop taking my ideas! I feel that you'r trying to compete with me and I don't like challenges!

Well, thanks for the story and thanks for the review two! ;D

Good luck out there! And well, bye!