Reviews for Two Little Words
Funny.Bonez chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautifully written, and an awesome read! It was cute, adorable, and just plain perfect.
Asimov chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Such an awesome one-shot! So freaking amazing!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
this is ridiculously heart-warming, and i loved every word. :)
Jozefski chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Ugh! This was so damn beautiful! The way you portrayed the characters, that TJM scene, the breakup-all of it was exactly how I envisioned it in my mind. Such a heart-warming lil' piece...

I lurve it wit all meh herts!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
XD; Cute! Love it.
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ah yes, I enjoyed this very much. Very, very much. Haha. I love when HA writers can just nail the dynamics between the different characters with relative ease. It makes the stories that much better to me. *sighs* This is obviously going into the favorites. Now to raid your other fanfics. Haha.
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH FAVORITEFAVORITEFAVORITE YESSSSSSSSSS. thanks I enjoyed that
moonrabbits chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You're a very talented writer, I enjoyed this one-shot and I hope you do another HA story soon :)
angie93 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
man i love it. it's so different. i love when they're in the jungle, the way she left his place, when he said he was stying and 'did you enjoy your ice cream?' line. man! i love it!
hr1u chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I honestly enjoyed that. A lot of times when you read fanfiction, the characters aren't really in character. But you did you a fantastic job.

Helga's little insults and whatnot actually sounded like what she would say. And you did a fantastic job with Arnold. He didn't come off too timid, but not too strong either.

It was a lovely read. :)
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I must say, I seriously enjoyed this. The characters were so in-character here. I especially liked how Arnold developed a sharper sense of humor. That's what you get from thinking about Helga so much.

Anyway, here's hoping that you continue this.