Reviews for Two Halves of a Whole
I can't wait to for the next chapters! X3
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 7/26
so cute
ABC123 chapter 6 . 7/7
That was so cute I really hope that you continue this story.
Jj chapter 4 . 6/14
As you said awwwwwww
This is ssssssssuch a sweet story of two loves needing each other and loving each other desperately! The "Danyel Phoenix" name was a great idea! I can't help but wonder if Paulina will go for the attractive new boy and make Phantom so last year, it would certainly show how shallow and fickle she is! And then he shows interest in the "looser" over her. She would probably be humiliated and seeking revenge against Danny. PLEEEEEEEASE continue this fic soon!
ramputeeza chapter 6 . 6/6
this was great! I'm really curious how this will turn out.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/25
I love this. I really hope Danny will reciprocate Phantom's feelings. I love how Danny doesn't need powers to fight ghosts. It shows that he is still him even without his powers and that his powers don't define who he is. I LOVE IT!
Shadis Anubis chapter 6 . 4/23
This story is AMAZING! I can't wait to find out what happens. 10/10 would recommend.
xYuriChan chapter 6 . 4/9
Ah, I just finished reading all of your pitch pearl fics and I just want to say again how wonderful they are. They are so engaging. I'm sad most were never finished, but I adored them regardless. Thank you for writing them!
Jj chapter 6 . 2/7
Please continue
Kit chapter 6 . 1/10
Great story, original and an interesting take on Plato, really hope you keep writing this, would love to see how things turn out for the Dannys
SoulMore chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
FAN!~
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
no more updates? TT
r3nlock chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
i think it's called selfcest! and phantom's new obsession might just save him (if it doesn't drive danny up the wall first). this is delicious, thank you for writing it.
seems-pretty-legit chapter 6 . 5/29/2015