Reviews for Two Halves of a Whole
BookLoverGirl chapter 6 . 4/22
Thank you for mentioning why Danny (Fenton) is not being weirded out by the neck kissing and such.
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 6 . 3/17
wow the kissing part was new
CupOfNoodle chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Is it weird that I liked this?
good story btw!
TimeZone13 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I think this story is really interesting and phantom's romantic nature is pretty funny
Jump dimension chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
This is awesome! Please write more!
violet3745 chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I can't wait to for the next chapters! X3
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
so cute
ABC123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
That was so cute I really hope that you continue this story.
Jj chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
As you said awwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This is ssssssssuch a sweet story of two loves needing each other and loving each other desperately! The "Danyel Phoenix" name was a great idea! I can't help but wonder if Paulina will go for the attractive new boy and make Phantom so last year, it would certainly show how shallow and fickle she is! And then he shows interest in the "looser" over her. She would probably be humiliated and seeking revenge against Danny. PLEEEEEEEASE continue this fic soon!
ramputeeza chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
this was great! I'm really curious how this will turn out.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
I love this. I really hope Danny will reciprocate Phantom's feelings. I love how Danny doesn't need powers to fight ghosts. It shows that he is still him even without his powers and that his powers don't define who he is. I LOVE IT!
Shadis Anubis chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
This story is AMAZING! I can't wait to find out what happens. 10/10 would recommend.
xYuriChan chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
Ah, I just finished reading all of your pitch pearl fics and I just want to say again how wonderful they are. They are so engaging. I'm sad most were never finished, but I adored them regardless. Thank you for writing them!
Jj chapter 6 . 2/7/2016