Reviews for Two Halves of a Whole
Yu-GONE chapter 6 . 4/18
It's amazing to see how much Phantom is improving, although I hope it isn't in the wrong direction. Like becoming too obsessed and this whole fanfic ends up being dark...Either way, I really like how it's going so far. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
Oh please continue. I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Please finish! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next, there's barely any dannyxphantoms. There should be more
ProngsPotter22 chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
Please continue! This is amazing! :D
BookLoverGirl chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
Thank you for mentioning why Danny (Fenton) is not being weirded out by the neck kissing and such.
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
wow the kissing part was new
thenarey chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Is it weird that I liked this?
good story btw!
TimeZone13 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I think this story is really interesting and phantom's romantic nature is pretty funny
Jump dimension chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
This is awesome! Please write more!
violet3745 chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I can't wait to for the next chapters! X3
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
so cute
ABC123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
That was so cute I really hope that you continue this story.
Jj chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
As you said awwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This is ssssssssuch a sweet story of two loves needing each other and loving each other desperately! The "Danyel Phoenix" name was a great idea! I can't help but wonder if Paulina will go for the attractive new boy and make Phantom so last year, it would certainly show how shallow and fickle she is! And then he shows interest in the "looser" over her. She would probably be humiliated and seeking revenge against Danny. PLEEEEEEEASE continue this fic soon!
ramputeeza chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
this was great! I'm really curious how this will turn out.