Reviews for Two Halves of a Whole
Please update?
yuki chapter 6 . 4/21
Update soon please
Scarlet Bayne chapter 1 . 4/6
I have not even got past the first chapter and I am already amazed at how amazing your writing skills are. I love how you detail things, and make the relationship between Fenton and Phantom warm. I love it!
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 6 . 3/31
Sweet man I hope you come back!
cw chapter 6 . 3/14
Ooooooooooooooo please continue
XaLo chapter 6 . 3/9
I just, wow. Please tell me this isn't over, because I'm seriously dying for more ;O;
This is so good, and I love every second of it! I just adore clingy Phantom whilst I simply love the seemingly confused Danny. I just- love everything about this fic.

I would love to read more of this, so I sincerely hope that you update this sometime in the future! Even if you haven't written anything for it for 2 years or so, I will still wait for more! ;u;
spelhas1 chapter 6 . 2/19
Please update soon, its so good and the suspense is killing me! I wonder if they will ever be back to 1 person... Maybe go for the same type of fix in PP where danny got shot by all the ghosts at 1ce. Maybe phantom gets too obsessive over Fenton and kidnaps him or something. Argh! Just too good! Too much potential :D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Barghhh! U need to continue this! I usually dislike yaoi, and I still find this very weird and o.o cause like the title asks is it incest..? Lol. Still, it is rather cute and not surprised Phantom is being all needy and clingy.
U must continue this! I am very curious to see what wi happen next! Please don't abandon this!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
That ending. Awww..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Awww, poor Phantom! Don't go darkside! Danny needs u! D:
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I don't ship these 2, but I very much like the idea of them being seperate entities for some reason xD
KetsuekiNoAoiNamida chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Omgomgomg
please please tell me that you didn't abandon the fic ;;
It is the first Pitch Pearl fanfiction I have read and you've got me hooked ! Seriously it is one if my favorite fanfictions of all time ;; if you could just tell me if you will or will not update it again it would be really nice !

I look forward to your response! ;;
Have a nice week!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
More please
I'm Monster the Girl chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I still have yet to give up on this storie,and its been month's. I love it too miuch to give up yet.
crazyonechan chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Ok, I love all your ideas for this pairing, but lot of them are not finished._