Reviews for Bricks in the Wall
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 16 . 9/17
Nooo! How could you? How can you tease us with the love letter at the end and not give us that to read, too? :( You're mean! :'(
Other than that, this is great. Sylar's delight over getting to play this game with Peter is really sweet, and the whole thing really enjoyable and entertaining.
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 14 . 9/17
Sorry that I'm spamming you with reviews right now, but this had me laugh. :D "Your tiny little brain didn't give you a choice!" hehe, oh, Sylar... I love the way you write Sylar.
And I have to admit that when I read your note about wanting to experiment with writing pure dialogue as much as possible, I was very sceptical at first, because I read that a lot here on and a lot of the time it doesn't do the trick for me. But once again, you manage to pull it off. It fits this scene perfectly, I think. You give just as much extra information beyond the dialogue as is necessary, without destroying the rhythm of the dialogue. I'm not at all sure this scene would work well with more description. So, once again, kudos to you!
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 13 . 9/17
This is really cute. 3 Makes a nice change from all the previous drabbles in the Wall where these two are only just exploring their feelings for each other.
The point you make about grief never ending because you never stop loving the people you lost is also very eloquent and very handsomely delivered.
"The same goes for everyone I love, especially you." - That had me melt a little inside.
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 9 . 9/17
Holy shit, this is good! Your writing is amazing, you have great style, your wording is exquisite, the characters are written with so much empathy and insight, it's wonderful! The way you described the situation from both POVs is also really good. When I started reading this from Peter's pov, I was a little apprehensive it might be boring and repetitive with such a long chapter, but you managed to pull it off perfectly! I love how different Sylar's and Peter's perception of this scene is.
Looking forward to reading the rest of this. :)
XxRin-sanxX chapter 58 . 9/1
I realize that you can't see my facial expressions, but I'm kind of confused. Like, all frowny and furrowed brow confused.

Did Sylar...? Huh? What did he do to that girl? "Seeming into it" leads me to believe it wasn't an outright rape, but... There's so much to that story that I want to know. Peter having to teach Sylar how to have normal, human interactions was kind of sweet, though.

Rin~
XxRin-sanxX chapter 110 . 8/31
Hey, you're back!

This was... It was really good. It was funny and the amount of times I shook my head and snorted is a true testament of that. But really, it made me think a lot. Been having similar thoughts as Sylar, so it was actually really interesting to read. Funny, thought provoking... A really great chapter. Thanks.

Have a good day!
Amanda.Amor chapter 95 . 1/25/2015
I freaking love your writing ok
- Amanda
The Power Of Names chapter 83 . 11/7/2014
These drabbles of yours have been most entertaining.
Amanda.Amor chapter 80 . 9/22/2014
That last chapter was brilliant. You've been updating a lot lately and I love it so much! Thank you for sharing your skills :-D
- Amanda
Amanda.Amor chapter 76 . 8/21/2014
Really loved this chapter! You're good at writing Sylar in a kinda woundrable way. It's makes him more three dimensional. Thanks for this lovely update!
Amanda.Amor chapter 70 . 7/12/2014
I love it when Sylar shows feelings. Your work is amazing!
Amanda.Amor chapter 67 . 7/12/2014
An emotional chapter. I like it!
Amanda.Amor chapter 65 . 2/26/2014
Awesome chapter!
Amanda.Amor chapter 64 . 1/9/2014
I just love these stories.
ladysubaru83 chapter 62 . 11/23/2013
lol Peter was going easy on him xp if i did that my sis would pester me about it even if i gave a fake understanding
hehehehehe