Reviews for Kidnapped
Littel lion chapter 12 . 5/24
Pleaseee I need more!
Owl chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
May I just say that you are an excellent writer and I can't wait for more of your work? I'm a little late for votes, but your story is entertaining, albeit stressful, to read. I would add more encouraging words, but I'm not good when it comes to compliments, but if I could I would insert about 100 of them below. Keep writing, and I can't wait to see how this story ends! (PS. I saw that you were hesitant to decide if Robin lives or dies. Honestly, that's up to you, but I think you should have a dramatic moment that puts people on edge, so it isn't some cliché ending of living or dying, because it is in both categories when you don't have some event that tips the scale and leaves the readers to doubt and fear for their character's lives. However, I want him to live. Just saying. Thanks, Owl.)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2017
Please add very soon I love the story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
continue
JayFeather chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
OHHHHH MEH GAWD, #YOLOTHISISGREAT
The Light That Shines chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
On behalf of fan fiction.
I'm begging you please update.
*~*
Will.
Be.
Sad.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
I love your story. Please, please finish with 14 chapters. No more. Definitely no less. 13 is unlucky. Dick needs luck right now. Please keep him alive. I have never bonded with a marvel character before. Never read any comics if Robin wasn't in them. Please keep him alive.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2015
LIFE!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
LIFE, DAMMIT!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
LIFE
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
He has four days. The day he took the poison, the day he was rescued, then two more
Airenee chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
Update? The story is great
horseloveringod chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I love this story. When are you going to update next? :)
LadybugGirl7068 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014