Reviews for The Turning Point
It is I chapter 41 . 8/30
Hello there! I know this is the last chapter and I loved it, you are an amazing writer! This is so far one of- if not the best story I've ever read, I want to read more and if you could can you please write an epilogue or something? About what happens after they leave the village and their journey? It would make us fans really happy.

Sincerely the person who stayed up until 3 in the morning to read this awesome fanfic!
Angie chapter 41 . 8/26
Loved reading the story. The plot(well the changes you made), the character development and how you portrayed them. Just... the way it ended is really unsatisfactory. I'm guessing you aren't continuing. Shame. It was a good story though sigh.
Angie chapter 41 . 8/26
That's it?
"The End?" No, that is not allowed. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! PLEASE, I BEG YOU! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Eternal Laughter chapter 41 . 8/4
This story is incredible you're an amazing writer and I beg of you to get back into writing I really want to see the shippuden version of this.
Akira Desuuu chapter 32 . 7/25
Well It was all good until chapter 32 came along and ruined everything. I just hate filler episodes or filler fanfiction or stories for that matter. Just as much as Sasuke hates Itachi. So I will just stop reading this fanfic.
Luumus chapter 3 . 6/28
Ok here's what I got from your story so far:
There's a lot of room for improvement in the dialogue:
- When they are screaming you shouldn't write in All Caps. Instead of "STOP IT NARUTO" you could write: "Stop it Naruto!" Sakura shouted.
- Read the dialogue out loud, it will help you see if it's sounding natural or not, if it's too long and if it should be split with descriptions of how the characters are reacting between the lines of dialogue.
- Don't write Ohayou [insert character name] for example. If there is a word in English that translates perfectly the Japanese word, use the English one. You either write all the story in English or all of it in Japanese. Obvious exception are honorifics -sensei -kun -chan and so on because there isn't a direct translation and Sakura saying Sasuke-kun is very different than just Sasuke. Also names of places and sometimes jutsu should be in Japanese because there is no English word for them.
- The separation between point of views could be more clear. There has been chapters where you change from Sakura to Naruto to Sasuke to Kakashi all very suddenly and it can seem confusing and disjointed.

Find a Beta if you don't have one already. I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes and betas help a lot with that and also with getting the dialogues more natural sounding and the descriptions more clear.

Good luck
I LOVE THIS! This is a really good sasusaku fanfic! I fangirled when they kissed like GAAAH! I NEED MORE SASUSAKU MOMENTS! HAHAHA, not only that but I love the way you write! Hope you keep writing and god I don't usually read drabbles because well their too short for my liking, but when I stumbled upon this, I just couldn't help myself (because there isn't a lot of well-written itasaku fanfics out there) and practically read all of it in one sitting. All in all what I'm trying to say is that.. I LOVE IT! Hope you keep writing and godbless!

~ r
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 41 . 6/5
I loved this story so much ! Everything about it was perfect. Simply perfect. And the ending has me in tears :') bittersweet and beautiful
ladyjoe123 chapter 13 . 5/30
I honestly don't like the growing relationship between Sasuke and Sakura
Luna Weasley Black chapter 40 . 3/16
Sorry but I wrote "I" je je je I wanted to say "you"
Luna Weasley Black chapter 41 . 3/16
Oh, oh! I COULD CONTINUE, PLEASEEEEEE IT IS FANTASTIC I LOVE IT
The centipede is big like a BUS?!
Is there a bus in the shinobi world?!
Well,no one cares ~
Redrose.143 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This story has to have a sequel! Its the best sasusaku fanfic I have ever read. Love it! Keep up the good work! :)
dreamsandfaiths chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
sequel! PLEASE! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! LOVE IT. SEQUEL! OK. I'm fine. had to let that out! but seriously great job. loved the characters, they were spot on. loved it.