Reviews for The Turning Point
tfhukmtue chapter 41 . 3/27
noooiiiiiceeeeee
eichjiwuvh chapter 41 . 3/6
ooooooooh weeee did guud u deserve slurpee
So they're Chuunin now? Guess I missed that.
Hello my name is Mika and I am a shy 15 year old and today I've decided to review. At 2:30 am I am going to run away from home and I might not have internet for awhile but I hope by the time I do that you can maybe possibly make a sequel? This story has helped me for over a year and you making a sequel for me to read when my life hopefully gets better would be great. So thank you for the amazing story!
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!
Carnival14 chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Why is lady Tsunade in the village and why the hell would she give away the test? Tsunade refuses to come back the the village until naruto can persuade her. It makes no sense.
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Hey when will the next chapters be updated? I'm not saying update a new one but since the Naruto series is basically over and we know so much about Sakura and various other side characters maybe you should update Sakura's parents names.
It is I chapter 41 . 8/30/2017
Hello there! I know this is the last chapter and I loved it, you are an amazing writer! This is so far one of- if not the best story I've ever read, I want to read more and if you could can you please write an epilogue or something? About what happens after they leave the village and their journey? It would make us fans really happy.

Sincerely the person who stayed up until 3 in the morning to read this awesome fanfic!
Angie chapter 41 . 8/26/2017
Loved reading the story. The plot(well the changes you made), the character development and how you portrayed them. Just... the way it ended is really unsatisfactory. I'm guessing you aren't continuing. Shame. It was a good story though sigh.
Angie chapter 41 . 8/26/2017
That's it?
Guest chapter 41 . 8/20/2017
"The End?" No, that is not allowed. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! PLEASE, I BEG YOU! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Eternal Laughter chapter 41 . 8/4/2017
This story is incredible you're an amazing writer and I beg of you to get back into writing I really want to see the shippuden version of this.
Akira Desuuu chapter 32 . 7/25/2017
Well It was all good until chapter 32 came along and ruined everything. I just hate filler episodes or filler fanfiction or stories for that matter. Just as much as Sasuke hates Itachi. So I will just stop reading this fanfic.
Luumus chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
Ok here's what I got from your story so far:
There's a lot of room for improvement in the dialogue:
- When they are screaming you shouldn't write in All Caps. Instead of "STOP IT NARUTO" you could write: "Stop it Naruto!" Sakura shouted.
- Read the dialogue out loud, it will help you see if it's sounding natural or not, if it's too long and if it should be split with descriptions of how the characters are reacting between the lines of dialogue.
- Don't write Ohayou [insert character name] for example. If there is a word in English that translates perfectly the Japanese word, use the English one. You either write all the story in English or all of it in Japanese. Obvious exception are honorifics -sensei -kun -chan and so on because there isn't a direct translation and Sakura saying Sasuke-kun is very different than just Sasuke. Also names of places and sometimes jutsu should be in Japanese because there is no English word for them.
- The separation between point of views could be more clear. There has been chapters where you change from Sakura to Naruto to Sasuke to Kakashi all very suddenly and it can seem confusing and disjointed.

Find a Beta if you don't have one already. I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes and betas help a lot with that and also with getting the dialogues more natural sounding and the descriptions more clear.

Good luck
Guest chapter 41 . 6/22/2017
I LOVE THIS! This is a really good sasusaku fanfic! I fangirled when they kissed like GAAAH! I NEED MORE SASUSAKU MOMENTS! HAHAHA, not only that but I love the way you write! Hope you keep writing and god I don't usually read drabbles because well their too short for my liking, but when I stumbled upon this, I just couldn't help myself (because there isn't a lot of well-written itasaku fanfics out there) and practically read all of it in one sitting. All in all what I'm trying to say is that.. I LOVE IT! Hope you keep writing and godbless!

~ r