Reviews for The Turning Point
Pixiecropse chapter 40 . 4/15
can't wait to read more
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 40 . 3/25
I don't know to rather be mad at Sakura or to be happy for her... I guess I have to wait till the next chapter to determine that! _ I hope you update soon!
Please update. This is one of the only stories that have gotten my attention in a long time. I can't wait to read your next chapter.
Kitkat chapter 40 . 2/1
Update plz! It's been more than a month!
ummIDK chapter 40 . 1/21
Omg! I finally caught up with this story and I'm so glad that I did! Please update soon!
NorthernLights25 chapter 40 . 1/12
Good job
sakufromthedark chapter 40 . 1/7
Hope u update soon
Bella-swan11 chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
Sasuke but make a decision that is most important in your life, you lose the most important person can lose. Because she like you have targets to meet, is able to drop everything to fulfill them.
You must be aware that it is more important to your revenge or the person you love, and you can not have them all have a decision Sasuke before losing everything you've won.

Greetings.
Imateenwolfluva chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
OMG she saw her mum?! Wow wonder wat happens next ... Nywayyyy da chapter was AWESOME . Wow u updated on my cuz daughters b/day (which is one day before my b/day -which is on da 15 december-) okk cool (y) anyway update soon
Lotsa luvv 4rm I'm a teen wolf luva :D
sakufromthedark chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Love iiiyy
btalover chapter 40 . 12/15/2014
Great chapter! Oooohhhh! Sakura saw her mom! I wonder how that will turn out?! Please update when u can!
LazuliLAnime25 chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
Wow, it's been a while hasn't it? Missed this fic and I hope you can update sometime soon :)
Blissangel91494 chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
Good to have you back! I've missed this story, but I hope life is treating you well. Good writing as always. Keep up the awesome work!
mshccs chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
oh, i've been waiting for this update for a while now! thanks for uploading! :)

finally! a lead to her mom!
Lady Yori chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
Hi bassistsunited, its been very long time how are you?

Glad you still update this story and I almost forgot about it, great chapter her btw. :D