Reviews for The Turning Point
Please use proper dialogue punctuation. It's difficult to read your story like that for me. Also, Sasuke seems out of character based off his thoughts, in my opinion. I love the ideas though. Keep it up.
AvidReader016 chapter 41 . 6/5
i love itttt!
and at last sasuke and sakura kissed !
aww poor narutoo
you'll meet your teammates one day ! believe it!
anyway please continue this ficcc
it's very good, it have a good plot and yourr fic is well written!
keep up the good work and update asap!
I feel like you're just giving Sakura all of the moments that were originally Naruto's time to shine. I think it's cool that your giving Sakura a chance to shine but now Naruto seems useless because you've taken away all the cool moments he had in canon.

Id rather see you create original cool moments for Sakura rather than just having her do all the things Naruto was supposed to do.
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 3 . 5/10
I just realized that Sakura looks a little bit like Momiji from ninja gaiden with her hair still long and in a high ponytail
sakufromthedark chapter 41 . 2/9
Cant wait For the next chap
WAIT...WAIT...WAIT YO CAN'T DO THAT TO US ...THIS STORY IS TO GOOD TO THEEND that soon and sakura still have a long way to go she still have to find her parents ...also sasuke and sakura love just bloom man they have a very long way to go ... *sulking*

Please update soon..
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 26 . 1/5
This really does make me think that what if Tsunade had decided to stay in Konoha and was still there during the beginning of Naruto...Maybe through different means she could've bumped into Sakura and she could have said something to make Sakura want to be a stronger ninja during the first part of Naruto...But maybe still kind of Sasuke fangirl...Seriously, in my opinion, The creator should've asked fans or go and research the fandoms thoughts on what he could've done for Sakura to be at least somewhat useful...I'm rambling, but in the Naruto: Path of Ninja Sakura was able to learn a lot of elemental chakra attacks...Maybe he could've made her do this after Sasuke left and before her training with Tsunade...Still I really like this story...AND PLEASE MAKE A SHIPPUDEN Sequel! I REALLY want to know how much stronger Sakura is after she returns to the village, Reasons for that up to you, and what new skills she can do.
Imateenwolfluva chapter 41 . 12/30/2015
Ohhhh that was soooooo sad yet sweet . No words, I got no words
omaii anayatin chapter 41 . 12/27/2015
That was a BITTERSWEET ending dear author! I cried really. Sequel please? Even just a LOOONNGGGG one shot will do me great. Pretty please? No author have ever listened to my requests like no one! ever! Please be the first? I'll be a good girl this coming 2016 I promise! but only if you do me the favor of writing a sequel. Reading fan fictions is the only thing keeping me from dying out of boredom! That serious, really. anyway, take care. see you soon with your sequel to this one. So long, great author!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Noooo this cant be the end :((( so many answers unresolved ,there are tooo many things left out, you have to continue it ! i want to know whats the big deal with inner and orochimaru and sakuras parents with the akatsuki, i hpe you continue this story soon
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 41 . 12/4/2015
Awesome! Will there be a squeal?
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 39 . 12/4/2015
Forget my previous response please!
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
Is it after the 25th of December you'll update? Whenever you'll start updating I'm looking forward to it :)
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 41 . 11/6/2015
NO! PLEASE MAKE A SHIPPUDEN ADAPTATION PLEASE!
Lola chapter 41 . 11/5/2015
This story is so amazing! I haven't been able to put it down! Please, for my sanity(Not that I have any...) , update soon!