Reviews for The Turning Point
Lily weasly potter chapter 40 . 3/16
Sorry but I wrote "I" je je je I wanted to say "you"
Lily weasly potter chapter 41 . 3/16
Oh, oh! I COULD CONTINUE, PLEASEEEEEE IT IS FANTASTIC I LOVE IT
The centipede is big like a BUS?!
Is there a bus in the shinobi world?!
Well,no one cares ~
Redrose.143 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This story has to have a sequel! Its the best sasusaku fanfic I have ever read. Love it! Keep up the good work! :)
dreamsandfaiths chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
sequel! PLEASE! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! LOVE IT. SEQUEL! OK. I'm fine. had to let that out! but seriously great job. loved the characters, they were spot on. loved it.
IronicNeurotypic chapter 41 . 9/19/2016
This has got to be the best sasusaku fanfic I've ever read. I can't wait for its sequel. ️
Guest chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
No why sasuke it is always sasuke
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Please use proper dialogue punctuation. It's difficult to read your story like that for me. Also, Sasuke seems out of character based off his thoughts, in my opinion. I love the ideas though. Keep it up.
AvidReader016 chapter 41 . 6/5/2016
i love itttt!
and at last sasuke and sakura kissed !
aww poor narutoo
you'll meet your teammates one day ! believe it!
anyway please continue this ficcc
it's very good, it have a good plot and yourr fic is well written!
keep up the good work and update asap!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
I feel like you're just giving Sakura all of the moments that were originally Naruto's time to shine. I think it's cool that your giving Sakura a chance to shine but now Naruto seems useless because you've taken away all the cool moments he had in canon.

Id rather see you create original cool moments for Sakura rather than just having her do all the things Naruto was supposed to do.
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
I just realized that Sakura looks a little bit like Momiji from ninja gaiden with her hair still long and in a high ponytail
Sakuharu1 chapter 41 . 2/9/2016
Cant wait For the next chap
Guest chapter 41 . 1/18/2016
WAIT...WAIT...WAIT YO CAN'T DO THAT TO US ...THIS STORY IS TO GOOD TO THEEND that soon and sakura still have a long way to go she still have to find her parents ...also sasuke and sakura love just bloom man they have a very long way to go ... *sulking*

Please update soon..
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 26 . 1/5/2016
This really does make me think that what if Tsunade had decided to stay in Konoha and was still there during the beginning of Naruto...Maybe through different means she could've bumped into Sakura and she could have said something to make Sakura want to be a stronger ninja during the first part of Naruto...But maybe still kind of Sasuke fangirl...Seriously, in my opinion, The creator should've asked fans or go and research the fandoms thoughts on what he could've done for Sakura to be at least somewhat useful...I'm rambling, but in the Naruto: Path of Ninja Sakura was able to learn a lot of elemental chakra attacks...Maybe he could've made her do this after Sasuke left and before her training with Tsunade...Still I really like this story...AND PLEASE MAKE A SHIPPUDEN Sequel! I REALLY want to know how much stronger Sakura is after she returns to the village, Reasons for that up to you, and what new skills she can do.
Imateenwolfluva chapter 41 . 12/30/2015