Reviews for 4 Hours
Bianka B chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
*happy squeal* this was way too short! ;w; I love how innocent and cute your Tweek is. I just want to hug him and feed him cookies. One second he can be crying and the next one he is jumping around. Adorable. His story is really sad… but I’m glad Craig is there for him now.
shodenzen chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Aw!

why did you end it? D: this was such a good story! its very hard to find creek stories here, and even harder to find good ones! i hope that you will continue to write (especially south park creek stories)!
Wide-Eyed-Dolly chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Awe yay! What a sweet ending! Lol I laughed when Craig remembered the candy bar hitting his eye. Silly boy XD

I didn't think Tweek would try to kill himself. I started crying! I was like "NOOO!" D: But he's okay now and won't do it no more, right? Otherwise Craig will beat his ass lol :P

Ooh, thankies for the mention at the end! It made me smile :D Lol just like that! Awesome story again lol you should make more like this one :)))
Wide-Eyed-Dolly chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Omg poor Tweek! Why won't his demon leave him alone? D: Craig better keep him safe or so help me...lol

This is getting really good :) Please please please keep going!
Wide-Eyed-Dolly chapter 1 . 1/24/2012