Reviews for Teaching at Hogwarts
Lexadoddle chapter 18 . 8/6
I was rereading this story and I fell in love with it all over again. That said I've noticed that it has been a while since you have updated. I would love for this story to be updated or for you to let the readers know that you are done with this story. Either one would be appreciated. Once again this is an awesome story! :)
wijesingheamesha chapter 18 . 7/2
Pretty Pretty Pleeeeeeease update! The story is great!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 11 . 5/21
Is it Jack Holster or is it Adam Holster Which is it.
dbhulk2014 chapter 18 . 5/2
Such a wonderful little fic.
Please consider adding to/finishing it...pretty please!
Mirawennem chapter 18 . 4/29
I love this story! It's full of twists I've never thought about and I love it. Even though I usually don't like Snape as abad guy, this is a definite exception, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you will update again soon!
Katharina1999 chapter 18 . 4/26
Please continue writing!
kaitokidfan1 chapter 15 . 4/1
Don't listen to the idiot reviewer who said anything bad about this story. I only started reading it recently but its one of the best I've ever read
anon chapter 1 . 2/3
characters are so oc and out of the way that it is impossible to believe even a single thing that comes out of their mouth. I suggest working on your character's mindsets first and then introducing the readers into it slowly. As seeing a suddenly confident Harry sets everyone's hair back in confusion. And well I come here to read and enjoy, not puzzle my way through what the author's thinking, there are better books out there for that. So that's that, the story was quit in the seventh or eight paragraph, improve your writing and grammar and you will see better results.
Dumbledore chapter 18 . 1/13
Can you please please please update this story?!
DAMN IT! WHYD IT GO SO FAST! THIS IS HANDS DOWN! ONE OF THE BEAT FANFICTIONS IVE READ AD THATS SAYING SOMETHING! OMG! I JUST... ASDFGHJK! PERFECTION!
TayMalfoy chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
I love It So Far. you Have Some Grammar Mistakes But I'm Not OneTo Talk.

TayMalfoy
Ambrace chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
This is a very well thought story. I hope you continue with it
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
interesting but some of the sentences are awkward.
niloc66 chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
I hope that you continue this story, I have enjoyed what you have written so far.
phoenix-rob chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
please, please, please more chapters as this is a great story