Reviews for Teaching at Hogwarts
lindsay.smith.9862273 chapter 18 . 4/20
Please are you continuing with this as I love the story please let me know
Ooooooo... I like! More please?
Ilena Petrova chapter 18 . 4/5
Why have you never continued this damm amazing story?
darthvader042 chapter 18 . 3/6
this is just so good
so berry berry good i love it i wish it wasnt cancled 4 years ago tho XD
cos2bh chapter 18 . 2/22
Please complete this fic. Its amazing.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 18 . 1/24
wow this story is absolutely amazing. I loved it. Really well written. I can't wait to read more. I think the unique class ideas are great and Harry makes a great teacher
Yellow Hufflepuff chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
Please UPDATE
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
SIR You have created a delicacy. It was an honor to read your imaginations. Thanks
1529 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
I have no idea if the author is still interested after so many years, but theirhistorical facts are incorrect here.

The French Revolution was a tyranny of democracy, it didn't really end up being about equality or freedom, and the end result was decades of warfare as the French empires that emerged drowned Europe in blood. A lot of the political landscape that formed the foundation for the two world wars (at least in Europe) can probably be laid at the feet of Napoleon and his successors. Equality for all has roots throughout western civilization, most notably Roman society and many of the thinkers of the Enlightenment period, but ancient Celtic society is actually the earliest appearance that I'm aware of. As to the beginning of human rights... the Ten Commandments, or Hammurabi's code or even the Magna Carta are better 'origins' than the French Revolution.

As to the atomic bombs, millions were not killed, while the numbers are impossible to truly know, I've never seen an estimate higher than 400,000. Longer term deaths and illnesses being that number higher.

Good story concept, but a little research goes a long ways.
natztash chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Update update update please!
Logan potter chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
It is good
Selena Raven Snowpaw chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
MMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE PPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 18 . 6/22/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY DID YOU STOP UPDATING SUCH AN AMAZING STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T_T T_T T_T!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Jewelie-chan chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Even though this isn't finished and hasn't been updated in just about four years, I still like it too much not to leave a favorite and a review. I wish this could be continued, and I would offer to continue it for you, or give you ideas, but I'm afraid that I would lose interest after a chapter or two. Sorry. But just in case, I'll leave a follow too. Anyway, I love your work! Dftba! :)
kitty254781 chapter 18 . 6/4/2016
I have read most of the stories that you have posted and found them to very funny, but I have also noticed a disjointed way that some of the stories flow. Now this isn't so much as a criticism but a suggestion that you might need a beta. I don't want you to be upset, I can't help it, being an English Major in college kind of pointed out certain mistakes. If you feel that I have offended you in any way I'm sorry.