Reviews for Teaching at Hogwarts
It is good
Nymphadora Raven Snowpaw chapter 17 . 8/2
MMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE PPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 18 . 6/22
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY DID YOU STOP UPDATING SUCH AN AMAZING STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T_T T_T T_T!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Jewelie-chan chapter 18 . 6/19
Even though this isn't finished and hasn't been updated in just about four years, I still like it too much not to leave a favorite and a review. I wish this could be continued, and I would offer to continue it for you, or give you ideas, but I'm afraid that I would lose interest after a chapter or two. Sorry. But just in case, I'll leave a follow too. Anyway, I love your work! Dftba! :)
kitty254781 chapter 18 . 6/4
I have read most of the stories that you have posted and found them to very funny, but I have also noticed a disjointed way that some of the stories flow. Now this isn't so much as a criticism but a suggestion that you might need a beta. I don't want you to be upset, I can't help it, being an English Major in college kind of pointed out certain mistakes. If you feel that I have offended you in any way I'm sorry.
Saissa chapter 18 . 5/30
Wonderful story! Any chance of this being continued?

I would LOVE to read more!
jamie.huntington1 chapter 1 . 4/27
this is a wonderful story i hope you update it. it be lovely to see what happen nxts
adw.superwolves.222 chapter 18 . 4/12
This is good can't wait to read more.
ram chapter 18 . 2/21
More please?.
Carol145 chapter 18 . 2/1
Awesome story! Are you going to finish it?
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 17 . 1/21
hi dear r u gonna continue this fic as i am in love with this one
please continue
bye sumi
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 18 . 1/15
This is a bloody good story and I'm really enjoying it so far. Hope you write more and fast
I read this BEST FANFIC EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD IN ONE HOUR AND I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN ITS THE BEST

IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I WILL TAKE MY WAND AND CURSE YOU UNTIL YOU DO! (appearing in corner with wand pointing at a dummy that looks like you.)

JOKING! About the cursing you BUT seriously UPDATE!
TM11 chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
MORE! THIS IS THE BEST FIC WITH TEACHER HARRY THAT I'VE EVER READ!
ndy chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
ok, seriously,... why did you stop? .. this is good reading, I love how smart and perspective Harry,. wouldn't hurt to add powerful Harry, but anyway it's good,.. really love to read how the story end...