Reviews for Only Death Will Part Us Now
NOLAklainerLU chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST. I WAS SOBBING. GOD. YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO PEOPLE. *deep breaths* *deep breaths* Goddamnit, that was too fucking emotional. I LOVED it, but I'm going to sob in the corner for a while now...
SpiritedQuill chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
The first chapter broke my heart and the second chapter STILL broke my heart but I loved it :')
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
you fucking bastard! My bed is wet all over! :D
1gleefan chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Okay, yes. You are awful.;-) But this is gorgeous.
Cantbebothered chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh my God. I had that kind of a dream about my mum and it was horrible. It was just... Those dreams are made to be cruel. They are always so real.
Adele de Criss chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Perfect story, although you made me cry! I loved it.
Adele de Criss chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OMG! I hate you! You made me cry! I'm crying yet.
Echofaerie chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Good lord I hate you and love you at the same time. I was seriously bawling my eyes out thinking how can that get better. Wow so moving. Great Job!
Keiri Bradon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Damn you. I cried. Now I have to go fix my mascara. . Even though this was very well written, I'm still angry with you for making me emotional.
andiialvro chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG! this story is amazing! YOU MADE ME CRY! this is amazing, congratulations for such an amazing work!
Marierux chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Genevia chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
That was so freaking beautiful! I really thought Blaine died and I was screaming 'No!' like a madman! But then I was like 'Awwww!' when Kurt woke up and Blaine was comforting him. Beautiful story man! :D
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Interesting. I'm glad you didn't really kill Blaine off, although I don't know why you rated it M since there was no actual sex in it, but maybe just the topic was dark, which I would get, I guess.
GleekBert chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
So... this is the second fanfic ever to make me cry-I'm an angst junkie, but they never make me cry. I dunno; I guess not crying while imagining Kurt with a bullet in his chest or Blaine getting in a life threatening car crash makes me a soulless bastard. :P-the first being admiller's Dystopia, but even then, I didn't cry as much as I did when I read this.

I think it started at 'Who will tie your bowties in Heaven?' then I kinda really lost it at the 'Do you think He'll let me in?' and the 'I'm scared,' for two reasons:

The first being that it made me think of that one Chris Colfer quote; I think it was something like "Don't listen to them, you get to come in too," but I'm not sure... I remember the first time I heard him say that; I cried like a baby while laughing at the same time. It was... strange.

The second being that I can relate to that a bit... the fear. I've never been in any semblance of a life threatening situation, thank Lord Lambert, but I have thanatophobia like crazy. O.e Blaine's vulnerability just ripped my heart out...

Then I got lotion in my eyes, and they began to sting...

I was a bit scared to go on to the second chapter though! My hands were all shaky and everything! I was expecting a funeral or something; but then I was like, "Who's trying to calm Kurt down, anyway?" then it all made sense. :D

My heart is hurting and bursting with happiness at the same time. It's really creepy... I hate you for writing this. :P

Oh... and ASDFGHJKL;
Disney's Darling chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? BLAINE DEAD? NOOOO, HE CAN'T DIE!

I'm so glad it was only a dream. Kurt and Blaine and the ENGAGEMENT RING... *goes off to sob in corner*