Reviews for Only Death Will Part Us Now
The Crier chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I was actually crying when I finished this. I have never cried reading a fanfic before! This was so sweet and the writing was magnificent! Great job 3

~ Bee
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I think my heart cry here.
You are very good i cry inside. :(
abcmybuddy chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST. I WAS SOBBING. GOD. YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO PEOPLE. *deep breaths* *deep breaths* Goddamnit, that was too fucking emotional. I LOVED it, but I'm going to sob in the corner for a while now...
SpiritedQuill chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
The first chapter broke my heart and the second chapter STILL broke my heart but I loved it :')
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
you fucking bastard! My bed is wet all over! :D
1gleefan chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Okay, yes. You are awful.;-) But this is gorgeous.
Cantbebothered chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh my God. I had that kind of a dream about my mum and it was horrible. It was just... Those dreams are made to be cruel. They are always so real.
Adele de Criss chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Perfect story, although you made me cry! I loved it.
Adele de Criss chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OMG! I hate you! You made me cry! I'm crying yet.
Echofaerie chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Good lord I hate you and love you at the same time. I was seriously bawling my eyes out thinking how can that get better. Wow so moving. Great Job!
Keiri Bradon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Damn you. I cried. Now I have to go fix my mascara. . Even though this was very well written, I'm still angry with you for making me emotional.
andiialvro chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG! this story is amazing! YOU MADE ME CRY! this is amazing, congratulations for such an amazing work!
Miss Invernal chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Genevia chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
That was so freaking beautiful! I really thought Blaine died and I was screaming 'No!' like a madman! But then I was like 'Awwww!' when Kurt woke up and Blaine was comforting him. Beautiful story man! :D
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Interesting. I'm glad you didn't really kill Blaine off, although I don't know why you rated it M since there was no actual sex in it, but maybe just the topic was dark, which I would get, I guess.