Reviews for Princess and Villains
CdB55 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
OMG! Regina dancing! And in the alley! I can't imagine her doing anything so public, but boy, is that hot!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
OMG.S & M action baby!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Nice Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
jincxx chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
SHIT! That was awesome! I'm addicted too...
KeptinSight chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Please update
jincxx chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
update please...I hope U didn't scrap this one. It's good.
jincxx chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hi,

I happen to stumble across this story on Tumblr. I love it already :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Hihi! XD I'm ba-ck! lol Now, on to the bits that need to be fixed. :D

She brushed her hair, and putted a light make up. Put, dear, put.

She grabbed her purse and ran up down (the) stairs. Just down.

I'll be back later, so don't wait for me. late

She glanced to Regina, trying to figure out what the Mayor was thinking, but her expression was clueless. Should be unreadable

Emma opened her mouth three times, but any sound came of it. but no sound came out of it.

Regina was using a purple short dress, high heels, and dark make up, perfect hair… Regina was wearing a short purple dress, high heels, with dark make up, and perfect hair….

"You're so beautiful…" Emma said, looking to the mayor up and down. looking the mayor up and down.

The music was playing out loud. They got a table near from the bar, and Regina already asked for two drinks. Everybody was looking at them, because everybody knew Regina didn't like to go to party like that. The music was playing loud. They got a table near the bar, and Regina asked for two drinks. Everybody was looking at them, because everybody knew Regina didn't like to party like that.

Regina just nodded without a move. without a sound.

It was one of the things she most enjoy to do, and she would keep doing it, even alone. enjoyed

Regina opened an evil smile on her red lips. She wanted that since of the beginning. She was dying to watch Emma dancing, but she wasn't going to ask for. Regina had an evil smile on her red lips. She wanted that since the beginning. She was dying to watch Emma dancing, but she wasn't going to ask for it.

"Yes, even more to know you were watching me in every move." my every move.

"Well, I'll go when they put a song that is worth to dance." that is worth dancing to.

Besides, she was waiting for the music not because she was picky, but because she wanted to show something to Emma either. After some minutes, the song changed, and when Regina heard that, she knew the time had come. Besides, she was waiting for the music not because she was picky, but because she wanted to show something to Emma. After some minutes, the song changed, and when Regina heard what it was, she knew the time had come.

She got up and started to walk. to the dance floor

"Don't you come with me?" she blinked an eye. Won't you come with me.

The blonde putted her both hands in Regina's hips, feeling her body shaking. Regina closed her eyes, still moving, dancing slowly, and putting her head to the left. The blonde put both of her hands on Regina's hips, feeling her body shaking. Regina closed her eyes, still moving, dancing slowly, and put her head to the left.

Suddenly Regina turned on her heels to face Emma, her faces so closer that she could feel Emma's breath on her lips. She held Emma's waist, and gazed Emma's eyes. Her legs were between Emma's, and the friction was driving her insane. She bit Emma's neck; her hand went down until Emma's ass. Then she whispered on Emma's ear. Suddenly Regina turned on her heels to face Emma, her face so close that she could feel Emma's breath on her lips. She held Emma's waist, and gazed into Emma's eyes. Her legs were between Emma's, and the friction was driving her insane. She bit Emma's neck; her hand went down to Emma's ass. Then she whispered in Emma's ear.

It was hard to breath, but Emma didn't really care. She left being lead by Regina, getting out of the middle of the crowd. Regina walked until the other side of the place, opening a door. That door was in the back of the club, and it was in an alley. They both got out of the place, and Regina closed the door. It was hard to breathe, but Emma didn't really care. Regina lead her out of the middle of the crowd. They walked to the other side of the building, and Regina opened a door. The door was in the back of the club, and it lead to an alley. They both stepped out of the place, and Regina closed the door.

She pushed Emma against the wall, and putted her body over Emma's. put

The kiss ended up in a hard bite, and Regina felt Emma's blood on her lips. That turned her on most than everything. The kiss ended with a hard bite, and Regina felt Emma's blood on her lips. That turned her on more than anything.

Regina's hands unzipped Emma's jeans, and she left the pants slip out over her legs. Her hands putted the underwear aside, and her fingers entered inside Emma without any warn. Regina's hands unzipped Emma's jeans, and she let the pants slip down her legs. Her hands pushed the underwear aside, and her fingers entered Emma without any warning.

Her fingernails scratching Regina's back. And the brunet started to make moves of back and forth with her fingers, then circular movements, making Emma moan and gasp louder. She was intensifying it, kissing Emma, letting her tongues collide, and then sucking her tongue, driving the blonde insane. Her fingernails scratched at Regina's back. And the brunet started to move her fingers back and forth, then in circular motions, making Emma moan and gasp louder. She was intensifying it, kissing Emma, letting thier tongues collide, and then sucking her tongue, driving the blonde insane.

Emma got the extreme point she that could take, and then she screamed, loud, feeling her body shaking, and cum on Regina's fingers.

She wanted more, so much more than that, and she was willing to get. She wanted more, so much more than that, and she was willing to get it.

You can send me the next chapter when you're done with it. :)
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
HOT DAMN & YUMMY!
thesassygaypanda chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Dear god please continue!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Interesting Story! I look forward to reading the rest!
Gryffindor620 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
This is really good! With the very first chapter though, it just kinda seemed like the scene switched and the ladies are suddenly kissing. That's always good but I feel like the segueway was a little abrupt. Other than that my ABSOLUTE BIGGEST ISSUE I HAVE IS:

You haven't updated in like a month, so get on that homie!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Did Emma just asked Regina out on a date?Screw that!It is a date!
maewritesfiction chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I don't know why I didn't see this before, but I'm glad I found it now. I love your story. I'm very curious about the rings, and I can't wait until Regina just gives in. Haha. )
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I like it. Never trust Mr Gold; you can trust some of his info as long as you don't make a deal with him. Can't wait to read more :)