Reviews for What Have I Got to Do?
Jesus. Andy totally is lame.
Elliewrites chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Wowza holy wowza. I remember reading this long ago but Red Charcoal's question just reminded me of it. You are an amazing writer. You create so much emotional tension I'm literally at the edge of my seat when I read your work. Uh, and just in case it's not self evident here - please write more Mirandy for us. Thank you.
jehc chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Once again a favorite that I have reread many times and I am remiss in not thanking you. Great story! Thanks
Utterby chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I just keep on coming back to this. I love it. Your Miranda is perfect.
LethalPoison chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Another perfect story :)
In-betweens chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Awww, Miranda does have a heart when it comes to Andy. I'm glad that Miranda called and wanted to speak with Andy about why Andy was no longer meeting her eyes. That fact above all else was heartwrenching. Andy wouldn't even look into her eyes because of what happened. I mean I'm glad that she had the resolve to stay and prove Miranda wrong, but that had to be really tough.

It was tough enough to show Miranda that if she didn't get herself into gear that Andy was going to leave. Had been thinking about it since that night and even before.

Miranda begging Andy and then her tears after she'd let Andy top her, that was touching. I'm glad that she would have chased after Andy if Andy had decided to leave and prove herself. :-)
In-betweens chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Well that certainly was different. Awesome however. Though it leaves me wondering about the third and final chapter. I look forward to reading what happens no matter what direction it turns.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Well, Miranda was very bold in her statement. Lol Poor Andy was thrown for a loop and rightly so I believe. I hope this turn of events won't leed to too much heartache for her.
lmei chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
oh wow
caradens chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
that was a excellent story thank you
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This was glorious. So nice that Andrea being the perfect employee and pissing Miranda off while also throwing her off-balance.

Andrea's initial lack of response and really needing Miranda to work for it after what she did was great.

Who knew that this little baby would turn into a favorite?
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Talk about ice queen:

"You would love for me to touch you, I suppose." Miranda sat on the edge of the bed as her eyes zeroed in on Andy's breasts, hardened by her proximity, her fear, the cool air, and the unknown.

Interesting choice Andy made. It seems she was nothing more than a mudblood in her eyes. But she still kept watching.

Two chapters; what will you do next with this rough diamond?
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I just love the beginning of this. Can you imagine (of course YOU can ;) if Andrea had no preexisting crush on her boss. Now that would be quite tangled. Would a story like that be condoning sexually harassing bosses, or just sexy to read? I know you got this.

I do like the initial moment of stunned Andrea and then the quick recap of what 'we' missed just the moment before.

I feel like I need to finish reading a different story of yours... Eventually. Something to look forward to as always :)

List of Romantics chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Smashing! Miranda's parting sentence was especially touching, and a dramatic 180 from the Evil Bitch she was in the prologue. And if she really likes'em big (why wouldn't Miranda be a size queen? I'd say that fits her quite well ;3 Oh!), I've got just thing, which I've affectionately dubbed "The Bitch Tamer." ;3 Andy'd have her mewling like a kitten in no time! LOL!