Reviews for I'm Hot For You
Can't wait for more!
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 2/26
Nice
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Haha! That was pretty awesome! I really like Mai Shiranui AND Leona! Boot to the face and then a kiss? Sounds like Leona alright...she would get along well with Anko.
fighterzer chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome Story. Do a sequel please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
supert history
Panther-Freedom02 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
and so naruto got both Mai and Leona pregnant and they lived happly ever after.
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Nice story
Takai153 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great story. The lemon was hot as hell. But it was kinda short; you only gave a couple sentences about one act before changing to a different position. Try to draw each act out, add more description and detail how it feels (not just for Naruto but the girls too). Still, it was hot and a wonderful scenario and great sex acts. I especially loved the use of kage bunshin, I want to see more of that! I also liked the face you had the girls make, I just love the fucked silly look.

Keep up the awesome work and please write more. If you take requests I'd like to see some Naruto/Erza (from Fairy Tail) lemons. I love redheads, and her requip magic allows for tons of different cosplay scenarios.
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
great one shot lemon!

i love that you did a narutoxmai story. i wish there was more of these type of stories. i love like it even more that leona was in it also.i hope you write even more of these in the future.
XIII-Kuro Neko chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Nice Story I Like it
kuroneko215 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awesome!
shadow wolf125767 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this is one of the few kof and naruto cross that is good congrat
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
DAMN NOW THAT IS HOT!
onslaught172 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i like this story already
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012