Reviews for Short Term Memory
The cat with blue eyes chapter 2 . 3/20
Hey !

That was a pretty cool story ! I liked your plot !
F Maurice chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Good ending.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Interesting. It sounds like Lando doesn't want Han to remember anything from Cloud City.
LilyMaeBenson chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I really liked this one. 10/10!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
aaawww that was cute i loved it but the part where han threw up totally gross but still loved your story
Bria Tharen chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This is just what I needed... a cute, fun story. I like how Han asked Leia if she meant it- that is a spin I've never heard on this story before.
starbuck13 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I thouroughly enjoyed that story.
TriGemini chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
This was an excellent addition to read.

It'd be in Han's character to go off on Lando for what ocurred on Cloud City. But at least, he forgave him in the end.

Not to mention, Han remembered what was said between himself and Leia before he was frozen. So that was a good scene to read.

Enjoyed this a lot.
Zyra M chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Aw, this was very sweet without being overly mushy. It's nice to see Leia taking care of Han and Han mostly insisting he's fine. And I love this:

Suddenly she felt that he would do all those things if she asked him to, but then she realized that she didn't want him to gush about her like a lovesick fool. She wanted him to be . . . well, Han. Han who didn't need to gush. Han who could express love with just a look, who didn't even need words.

And I definitely think that is very true. Han doesn't need to spout off long monologues about how much he loves her for her to know it and it really wouldn't be his style. Nice job!
Anonyma chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I loved this. I wanted to see more of Han's soft side, but you did keep him in-character as in Episode IV. Well done.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Aaaaawww! Very sweet! Good job!
katarina97 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee write more
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I never thought about that before, but now that I think of it, it did seem like Han and Lando were buddies again even after all that had happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
this looks really good! update soon
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is great so far.

I never thought about this particular thought about why Lando's betrayal never was brought up again.

In any case, it's understandable that the whole thing would upset Leia; especially, after she had told Han that she loved him. So of course, that part would bother her.

And naturally, Lando would be worried because he'd be wondering if Han is likely to forgive him for what he'd done while they were at Cloud City.

So I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Until then.