Reviews for Short Term Memory
Lullaby85 chapter 2 . 7/19
Love it. Good job!
Disney Syndulla chapter 2 . 3/20
YAY! A HAPPY ENDING FOR ONCE!
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 3/19
OH THESE FEELS! THESE MANY, MANY FEELS
Virtuella chapter 1 . 1/17
Interesting point, I've never considered that before.
I like how caring Leia is here, and how contented Han is to let her care for him.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 1/2
oh my gosh. that was absolutely perfect. I totally take this as what exactly happened during the times that we didn't see. I love how in character everyone was in this.
majamaja chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I just loved reading your story!
The idea was very good and the moments Han/ Leia too. Especially the kiss!3
When I saw the movie, I was wondering why Han did not say anything to Lando about his bad actions in Bespin, now I have an answer!
Thank you then!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Hey !

That was a pretty cool story ! I liked your plot !
F Maurice chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Good ending.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Interesting. It sounds like Lando doesn't want Han to remember anything from Cloud City.
LilyMaeBenson chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I really liked this one. 10/10!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
aaawww that was cute i loved it but the part where han threw up totally gross but still loved your story
Bria Tharen chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This is just what I needed... a cute, fun story. I like how Han asked Leia if she meant it- that is a spin I've never heard on this story before.
starbuck13 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I thouroughly enjoyed that story.
TriGemini chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
This was an excellent addition to read.

It'd be in Han's character to go off on Lando for what ocurred on Cloud City. But at least, he forgave him in the end.

Not to mention, Han remembered what was said between himself and Leia before he was frozen. So that was a good scene to read.

Enjoyed this a lot.
Zyra M chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Aw, this was very sweet without being overly mushy. It's nice to see Leia taking care of Han and Han mostly insisting he's fine. And I love this:

Suddenly she felt that he would do all those things if she asked him to, but then she realized that she didn't want him to gush about her like a lovesick fool. She wanted him to be . . . well, Han. Han who didn't need to gush. Han who could express love with just a look, who didn't even need words.

And I definitely think that is very true. Han doesn't need to spout off long monologues about how much he loves her for her to know it and it really wouldn't be his style. Nice job!