Reviews for The Weight of Diamonds
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 10/24
Gosh, this might be the best Klaroline fic I've read yet.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh, this is simply perfect. I don't think Caroline would even consider accepting it at first, so this helps to fill in the gap the show left for me. Lovely job!
Aelia Douglass chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Excellent story, and I don't even know the fandom.
VampLou chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like the way you pictured Klaus, patient, silent and so on.

I've never thought that much of what the bracelet meant to Caroline. You really captured it.
mal chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
i very much enjoyed this story it was amazing thanks for writing it
iheartcam chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is absolutely beautiful! You've captured the characters perfectly, and the whole scene is described wonderfully. :)
bogusbabe chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love this! I love that they didn't say a lot to each other but damn, that silence was deafening!

That part where Klaus was holding Caroline's hand after he placed the bracelt on her just simply broke my heart. I know that he's a killer and all that but I just wanted to give him a hug at that point. You just made me realized that yeah, he's the most powerful being out there but I doubt that he's ever even experienced a genuine gesture such as someone holding his hand. ***sniff, sniff***

Please thell me that you'd be writing more of this story... coz Caroline just needs to make him experience her kind of genuine beauty! :)
fiona91 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
HOLY uh..COWS that was wonderful. I loved it. Klaus was seemed so genuine and sweet and Caroline running away makes perfect sense. I could feel my heart beating faster as I read Klaus putting on her bracelet, it was such an intense moment. Gosh I just LOVE this. I think Klaroline is so sweet and this was just wonderful. I completely enjoyed it, I only wish this actually happened in the show.
kerazyophelia chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wonderful.) Not cheesy or unrealistic at all. Sensual yet subtle. Also, I loved the comment about Colin Firth. It's something girlish that I can imagine Caroline thinking. I hope you write more Klaroline.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Sakurane chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I loved this. You showed the connection between Caroline and Klaus perfectly... and Caroline's dilemma. And showed how darn charming Klaus can be sometimes!
xGoldxRosex chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love this sooo much! :') please update!
monnalisa chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love it.
ink-stained dreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I demand you explain how you keep Klaus and Caroline so in-character. Because it's just ridiculous how realistic and genuine this story feels. The details, the dialogue, and your voice all make it seem as if this could be exactly what happens after that night. Really well done, and a pleasure to read. :3