Reviews for In the End
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
I have to say I imagined the entire wedding, and imagined Kessi and Hikaru dancing to their first song as she sang into his ear, "Every long lost dream/Led me to where you are/Others who broke my heart/They were like northern stars/Pointing me on my way/Into your loving arms/This much I know is true/That God blessed the broken road/That led me straight to you" Lolz. I liked your story lots, thank you for the entertainment! :D
Anita chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
Lol cute.
rinpup14 chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
A pair of twins 4 the two couples
KyokoLove21 chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
I just spent the past few hours rereading all of In The End. I'm so glad you got to update again, it was so great :)
But I also wanna read more, you're stories are so addicting
The Doctor chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I just recently read all there of these installments in several hours, and I'm sad to say that I saw that there was no next button. :( Please post the rest of the story soon. Pleeeeeeeeeeease. I want to see how it ends.

By the way, I think the song Mirror Mirror by Jeff Williams seems to be fitting for Kessi at certain times.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Please continue this story! I have read the other two parts and love the story! You have to finish it!
KurenaiAmamoto chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
MORE PLZ I NEED MORE!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
must have more...
it keeps me from eating brains so plz more
Fairfarren-Silvermist Fawn chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
First so glad u updated girl its been a looong time an second good job it was actually a straighforward chapter anyways hope to read more ciao!

Sakura
Taleyna AkatsukiLover chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
OMG please hurry and update this! I've read the other two parts and it drives me absoutely wonky when I get stuck on a FF that isnt finished, lol. But either way I give your writing an A they are great! :) So keep it up! And PLEASE update soon! :P
YandereGoddess chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
I really like this story! It's really good! But I feel bad 4 Cedric... Even though Hikaru does deserve her and would be better with her I still feel bad. Anyways update soon!
Jolt Gray Adder-Vantas chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I found this by accident, then found the 'At The Beginning' and read it, then read 'What Is Learned' and honestly, this threw all my soon-to-be-written fanfictions out the water! To be completely frank, Kaoru and Hikaru ARE my favorite characters in Ouran! Thank you for writing such a cool story!
lovefairytail007 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
i wish there was more(they are a cute couple).
Kenzie Hitachiin chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
FINALLY! Not the chapter XD I didn't think it came out that slow. Another great chapter, my earlier, "FINALLY!" was referring to them confessing to one another... Out with Cedric "Diggory"! XD Keep going please.
Fairfarren-Silvermist Fawn chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Aww they love each other yes! Lol idk how much I hav tat r my fave uodate soon ciao!

Sakura
lolmomo88 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Hmm... I feel bad for Cedric :(

He's just an innocent character, he seems nice. Now I wonder what's going to happen with him :/

Other than that, I haven't been on Fanrfiction for a while and it just wants to change without me, for instance, the new Review button, it's very noticeably blue. I'm not the only one who noticed it O_O but blue is an awesome color.