Reviews for Indelible Memories
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Pls update
shaunofthedead chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Please update, 'cause this fanfic is awesome.
U left it at a cliffhanger and im curious.
diskidi chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Love it! I hope there is more!
Koshka Rayn chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Aw...there's no more...damn it all, cliffhangers!
But, uh, anyway... Yeah. I really like this story and I can't wait for it to be updated.
TearsoftheFallen chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
...this one is so good too ;-; I hope you continue, I really love how this story is going and your writing is so great!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
:D I want moarz! I've been on the edge of my seat the whole time! Its was a little depressing but so funny & full of life. I love the layout & the direction the characters are headed in. Hope to see more soon, great job!
X-blade025 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Wow, great chapter, excellent story. I loved how caring the members are for each other and will do hilarious yet meaningful things to support their causes. I'm really hoping you will post another chapter in the near future and haven't quite on this story. It's one of the best I've read with actual developed characters. I would be very very appreciative if you finished this story and post it, so please post another chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
This chapter was so hilarious and the ending was suspenseful. I really want to see/read how Xion gets rescued and how her father reacts, along with Roxas's father searching for him. The characters have a great story behind every one of them and shows in their personality. This is beautifully written and I'm eager to read is one of my favorite stories so please update soon and please, please,please don't quit this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Ouch, there go my heart-guts again.

I love your characters and your writing. Seriously, this stuff has got me hooked. I also just kinda wanted to compliment you on how good you are at making characters. I know I told you that on one of your other stories, and I know you probably didn't read it, 'cuz it was just a one shot, but I noticed that all of your stories have incredibly strong characters. Even though their personalities differ a little in each one, you still get a strong sense of who they are overall from your stories as a whole.

Can't wait for more from you!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Ouch. Owowowow, oh ow, my emotions.

Seriously, every time Roxas interacts with his brother, it feels like you just clotted my heart with a baseball bat. Jeez.

Seriously though, keep up the good work. And I'll keep trying to suppress the ardent aching in my chest, thank-you-very-much.
bitterbeauty813 chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
I love the story so far! I cant wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
memwwms chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
so freakin' interesting! cant wait for moreee :3
RyoPixie chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Thank you for the wonderful chapter! It made me happy to see your story was updated :) I look outward to more! Haha it's mission save Xion
Nano111Desu chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Xion's been kidnapped! Oh no... Hurry up and save her please :)
WindRush chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
This story just keeps getting more interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »