Reviews for A Case for the New Detective
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
This is so amazing! I've never read another story like this one! The storyline is unique, and I love where this was going! Why'd it stop? Great job, and amazing writing!
TheJadePhoenix chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Yeah... if i had been in John's place, I would've slapped her. going through my things? not even a flicker at being caught? "oh, yeah, i went through your things" i'm sorry, you're a bitch now, i'm slapping you, get out.
HakuHunterNatural chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Please continue! I hope we have Sherlock returning and then his reaction to Watson!
Vampyrefey chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Epic story :) keep it up
YYHfan-KB chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Hmmm, things look serious.

_ KB
Jess Chen chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Update please!
notrachels chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
OH DEAR GOD PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SEPLEASEPLEASE. DO THIS.
Macs chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
This is outstanding! I'm loving the mystery (surprising how few real mystery stories there are in a detective fandom...) and I'm loving the characterisation. Beatrice especially is a fun character and I love your description of her having a 'fearlessness made completely out of apprehension'. That's a wonderful piece of description right there.

You've got great pace going, it doesn't feel rushed but at the same time whips along at a nice speed.

I can't wait to see where you go with this!
TheCD chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Interesting casefic and excellent characterisation. Looking forward to the rest.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Wow! Am loving this story, so intriguing! I like how although John hasn't forgotten Sherlock, he's carrying on in his own way. Can't wait for the next chapter!

:D
Dinogeek chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Well, Lestrade got some zingers in there, didn't he? XD I love John's, though. "Fucking cabbies." He would say that, wouldn't he? :P Good chapter, the second half was hilarious. -
PotteryScout14 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Another great chapter! I love the OC already! :)
Magesa chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Poor John. I love the little things he remembers about Sherlock. And you've successfully avoided a Mary Sue with your OC and ended up with a 3D character.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
And the plot thickens.. :D My favorite chapter so far, possibly because Lestrade's in it.. I adore Lestrade, and he was incredibly in-character; I could completely imagine him saying every word. Hope to see more of him!
followthatbluebox chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Very good! I can't wait for more! :)