Reviews for Finally a Home
Luffyfan100 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was fantastic I loved it. I know you may not update but I would love if you wrote more, like more with Dastan fitting in with his brothers and how Bis and his other street friends react when they learn he has been made a prince. Anyway loved it you are a fantastic writer.
lederra chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
It was good.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
It's sooo cute! *high pitched squeaky voice* CUTE!
vestizzo chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
hey, htis is really good. will u do more pop stories? young das is the best!
Lucas V chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Liked it, although it would've been more interesting to flesh out the first scene with the brothers a bit more. Their emotions, dialogue, the awkwardness on meeting new people, not to mention they were all suddenly told they were brothers and growing up together.

Still, an enjoyable story. Write more Prince of Persia stories. You have real talent.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wouldn't Tus and Garsiv resent this strange child moving into their home and their father's affections? Will you write more on this subject?

Please continue.
ruby eyes chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
loved it

how does the kingdom react to the news the king adopted a street rat as his son and made him a prince

keep going
xyxyxy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
sweet! family,respect, and love. tHat's all d wanted. you showed how he got it here. another one maybe?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was lovely and captured a little boy's fear of the unknown perfectly. Becoming a prince, a brother, a son, a nephew all at once would've been extremely difficult. Especially in a land where one lives and dies by the whim of the king and soldiers. I hope you continue this and make it a series, or even just one shots of Dastan's adjustment to having a family and being royal.

Thank you for making me smile.
msandie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Excellent writing. I totally get why you love PoP. Need a sequel. To the movie and your story.

Liked how you set up Dastan and Nizam as rivals for King's affection. Go with that for another story; it'll be good.

Continue.
Juisa chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love this intro to Dastan with his brothers

Great job & God bless
Wraithlike chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Great chapter. I'd love to see more brotherly rivalry before Dastan, Garsiv, and Tus bond. Everyone fighting for their place in the family, especially Garsiv who suddenly finds himself not the youngest anymore and forced to be the big brother. Tus is a little more long suffering as the older brother most of his life.

More brotherly rivalry with Sharaman and Nizam would be awesome, too.

Overall, well written. Hope there's more.