Reviews for Heartbeat
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Like the fanfic, very good. only, please, write in paragraphs. It would help more enjoy the reading.
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OMG. This oneshot was so beautiful. I love how you wrote Damon, you can't help be feel sorry for him for wanting to give Elena what he can't.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very good but very hard to read as a huge block of writing. You should definitely split this up into paragraphs for easy reading. Most readers just click the back button when they see something like this, myself included. Everything else is good and I'd love to read this a second time if you'd break it up into readable paragraphs. :)
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Solid writing but really difficult to read. Use paragraphs.
Midnight.Rose.Delena chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I loved it!:-D it was just so.. Emotional but still really hot:-) I liked that we can see here all of Damon's walls break and Elena's wild side a bit:-D Well I liked it so much..especially when Damon thinks about all the things they could've had if he was human.. So sad, yet human of him...

Great job!:-*
sadiethesiren chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I absolutely love your stories! This was by far one of the best mature love stories I've read in the VD section. There is only one thing I would really critique: your use of the word "digits" really threw me off. It's just not a very sexy word. I understand that you have to repeat the word "fingers" a bunch of times when your writing an engaging and believable description of an orgasm, and maybe you're trying to mix it up; however, i would advise you not to use the word digit when writing a love scene. Let's put it this way. I liked your story so much that I sat down to write a review. It was so good, that I have only one thing to critique, and that thing is a single word.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading. You're fantastic.