Reviews for Aggiungere Un
Nenadmon chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Excellent work as should write Ahim POV to conclude this story.
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
OMG! Noooooooooo! It can't be finished! Please please PLEASE do another chapter! I'll DIE if you DON'T!
Little Goose Girl chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Poor Hakase! :-(

What a refreshing read. Doc/Ahim is not something I've ever really come across before this story (in fanfiction, as a concept, yes), and I think you've handled it superbly.

"I blame the Captain; I don't think he's on my side." Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Doc and Ahim certainly do create the image of the most functional relationship among all the crew, but at the end of the day, it's always going to be Joe for her (or so I like to believe).

Poor Doc always draws the short straw. That's why I think I like the Luka/Doc pairing so much. Because clownish ship mechanics need love too, and I loathe to split the Joe/Ahim dynamic.

Enough of my rambling, back to your story. I like how Doc is ever conscious of the 'Joe' factor. There's something about it that is just so fantastic. I think mainly because Joe is usually so guarded, so unreadable. Yet Doc can read him, in this regard, at least. After all, they're in the same boat, really. Or at least the same fleet of boats.

Hope all your writing is going well! As of next Sunday, I will desperately need your stories, more than ever!

I will miss this magnificent crew :-(
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Awwww... This was so SWEET/CUTE! I loved it! Yes, please do Doc's point of view! Maybe Ahim's too? I don't know up to you! But that would be cool. Just remember... UPDATE SOON! As always a GREAT story. I always love your stories! Don't know why! Oh... yea, I do! Your an AMAZING author! 3
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That's cute, that is really, REALLY cute. :)
Nenadmon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Lovely and sweet:D Especially 3 moments:

1)He still doesn't understand that he is in love

2)When he cares that she don't catch a cold and

3)When he is jealous and wanted to broke Gai's arm(when I saw that scene in episode 29,I imagined that Joe could do something more brutal to him than breaking his arm)

You definitely should write some book and Doc POV of course:D
Little Goose Girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Hi! It's me :-) Sorry, couldnt be bothered signing in, I'm on my phone. Serves me right for having a complicated password. Also, please put down any weird words or typos to autocorrect - and Australianism.

Absolutely wonderful story and writing as always :-) You certainly have a gift :-) Poor Joe does "tortured soul" so very, very well. And what a perfect way to sum up the Joe-Marvelous dynamic: "My idiot captain". Love it! It's just so ... I dunno. Funny. And adorable. And apt.

I more than back your idea of an Hakase POV - I demand (read: beg and plead for) it!