Reviews for The Girl Next Door OS
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Oh, Shell, that was incredibly beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.

Thanks!
Sally
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
So sad, but it was a beautiful story. I can only imagine the heartache that a stillborn child would cause.
katmom chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
When I lost my Robbie, I had three daughters and a husband to help me. This story rings true...

Kathie
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
you wrote a real heartbreaker in this one, but thank you for the sweeter ending!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Wow...so emotional! I can't even imagine but I thought you did a sensitive subject serious justice.
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Lovely, sad story - but there is always Hope!
nattynel80 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
The story does give hope
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh my God! You are the author of one of my favorite stories! I just read your latest and went to see what other stories you have written and I see that the story " The Girl Next Door" is your story! I loved this story, read it a long time ago but at the time I wasn't a fanfiction member, did not know how it worked but I figured it out and now this story is going in my favorite list. Start out so sad but Edward to the rescue! How a man can denie his own child is beyond me (damn that Mike Newton) but Edward isn't like that that is why I know in your latest story " To Her Door" everything will work out" you write anst really great but Edward and Bella always come out on top!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Sad but sweet. :)
meelee72 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's hard for me to review ur stories because my words are not enough to convey the way I am always moved.
CSG chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Thanks for sharing! That was lovely.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That one hits hard. Great writing.
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Beautiful
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Very touching and well written :)
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
so sad and reminds me of how blessed i am
sweet and sad os, thanks for sharing
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »