Reviews for The Girl Next Door OS
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
So sad but beautiful. And oh so powerful.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Such a sweet, heartbreaking story.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was a beautiful story. I love it when our saddest moments can lead to our happiest.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Such a sad but ultimately hopeful story. Found this on TwiFanfiction recs. Thanks.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh.. this is so sad..

But I loved the ending :)
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
They say you never quite get over the death of a child. I think a still birth must be so hard because you have had to go through the pain of delivery yet there is no live baby to make it all worthwhile. Thank you for writing this in such a sympathetic way.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
What a beautiful story and you did not offend anybody, woman or man, momma or daddy that has lost a child, you have honored them. You have given them a voice of the pain of losing a child of any age and of having a child of any age. My sisters have both lost a child (older, she was 24. He was 31) and you have wrote of their pain, of my pain in losing a niece and nephew and yes you will grieve, so much so that you think you will never be happy again, but someday you will smile and laugh and you will realize that you have moved on. You will never forget your lost loved one but they are now angels in heaven. Great story, you made me sad and happy with one short story of love.
Marie One chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great story and well done. My cousin lost a baby to crib death when her baby was 3 months old. There is never any age to have to bury your child. The only hope is maybe you do meet again.
jmolly chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I wish everyone who'd suffered a trauma like that would get someone so kind to comfort them. Thanks for writing this.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Lovely...thanks to TwiFanfictionRecs.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Don't know how I missed this before, but it was hearttbreaking, and beautiful at the same time.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
The Girl Next Door has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh my...love!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awww that story broke my heart. It was a wonderful story about sad circumstances bringing two people together.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What a beautiful story. My mom is a midwife so I have heard stories about grief and suffering a miscarriage at 17 weeks I have had my own. This was very touching.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »