Reviews for The Girl Next Door OS
katmom chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
When I lost my Robbie, I had three daughters and a husband to help me. This story rings true...

Kathie
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
you wrote a real heartbreaker in this one, but thank you for the sweeter ending!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Wow...so emotional! I can't even imagine but I thought you did a sensitive subject serious justice.
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Lovely, sad story - but there is always Hope!
nattynel80 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
The story does give hope
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh my God! You are the author of one of my favorite stories! I just read your latest and went to see what other stories you have written and I see that the story " The Girl Next Door" is your story! I loved this story, read it a long time ago but at the time I wasn't a fanfiction member, did not know how it worked but I figured it out and now this story is going in my favorite list. Start out so sad but Edward to the rescue! How a man can denie his own child is beyond me (damn that Mike Newton) but Edward isn't like that that is why I know in your latest story " To Her Door" everything will work out" you write anst really great but Edward and Bella always come out on top!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Sad but sweet. :)
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's hard for me to review ur stories because my words are not enough to convey the way I am always moved.
CSG chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Thanks for sharing! That was lovely.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That one hits hard. Great writing.
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Beautiful
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Very touching and well written :)
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
so sad and reminds me of how blessed i am
sweet and sad os, thanks for sharing
bellawu chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I cried the whole time reading this. Recently my friend had a baby and he died the next day after he was born, last year she had baby who died since before he was born. She suffer loosing baby twice. it really sad :(
thinkalotabouthim chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
A random act of kindness brings the best rewards
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »