Reviews for The Girl Next Door OS
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
What a beautiful story and you did not offend anybody, woman or man, momma or daddy that has lost a child, you have honored them. You have given them a voice of the pain of losing a child of any age and of having a child of any age. My sisters have both lost a child (older, she was 24. He was 31) and you have wrote of their pain, of my pain in losing a niece and nephew and yes you will grieve, so much so that you think you will never be happy again, but someday you will smile and laugh and you will realize that you have moved on. You will never forget your lost loved one but they are now angels in heaven. Great story, you made me sad and happy with one short story of love.
Marie One chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great story and well done. My cousin lost a baby to crib death when her baby was 3 months old. There is never any age to have to bury your child. The only hope is maybe you do meet again.
jmolly chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I wish everyone who'd suffered a trauma like that would get someone so kind to comfort them. Thanks for writing this.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Lovely...thanks to TwiFanfictionRecs.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Don't know how I missed this before, but it was hearttbreaking, and beautiful at the same time. chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
The Girl Next Door has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awww that story broke my heart. It was a wonderful story about sad circumstances bringing two people together.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What a beautiful story. My mom is a midwife so I have heard stories about grief and suffering a miscarriage at 17 weeks I have had my own. This was very touching.
1netka chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Love it. Love the way you write. Houser fluid descriptions. No droning monologues. Yet each story I have read so far, packs a lot of emotions. Well done
not done baking chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was incredibly beautiful. The simple writing really added to the story.
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Simply beautiful despite the ugliness of such pure heartbreak.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I have no idea why I clicked on this story tonight. I wanted to read something of yours that would make me FEEL - if that makes sense. Needed some inspiration to get my mojo started up.

Gah, this was so beautiful and lovely and sad. It broke my heart and made me feel what my parents probably felt after my twin sister passed away. You certainly have a way with words.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/4/2013