Reviews for The Girl Next Door OS
jmolly chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I wish everyone who'd suffered a trauma like that would get someone so kind to comfort them. Thanks for writing this.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Lovely...thanks to TwiFanfictionRecs.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Don't know how I missed this before, but it was hearttbreaking, and beautiful at the same time.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
The Girl Next Door has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh my...love!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awww that story broke my heart. It was a wonderful story about sad circumstances bringing two people together.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What a beautiful story. My mom is a midwife so I have heard stories about grief and suffering a miscarriage at 17 weeks I have had my own. This was very touching.
1netka chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Love it. Love the way you write. Houser fluid descriptions. No droning monologues. Yet each story I have read so far, packs a lot of emotions. Well done
not done baking chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was incredibly beautiful. The simple writing really added to the story.
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Simply beautiful despite the ugliness of such pure heartbreak.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I have no idea why I clicked on this story tonight. I wanted to read something of yours that would make me FEEL - if that makes sense. Needed some inspiration to get my mojo started up.

Gah, this was so beautiful and lovely and sad. It broke my heart and made me feel what my parents probably felt after my twin sister passed away. You certainly have a way with words.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
It's really beautiful.
NPakus chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was beautiful!
RSbi0 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awwww, this is so sweet and sad amd sweet and awww
Songirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2013