Reviews for Heartbeats
This is very adorable. ;-;
Wordy-Descriptions chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is adorable! Gotta love the fluff _
Claudere Foris chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You're not allowed to delete this. End of story!
Cloudsofsand chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wha-what?! Why would you delete it?! D: It's amazing You need to have more confidence because it really is wonderful You write them really well :3 I wanna see you write more 33333
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh don't delete it.. its perfect. So perfect... Shizuo is confused.. Izaya's all prickly and rude even when he's seeking comfort and Shizuo just sighs and kisses his forehead and lets him be all prickly while giving him the comfort he needs.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Very creative and cute!
bleach-freak45 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
no you may not delete this D: wow this is great its short, but very descriptive and its really just beautiful I really enjoyed it :)
Alternative Randomness chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved it! -

I liked how it was really

Sweet at the end and the

Way you described the fear.

It was well written in my opinion.

Good job d-
Nana3212 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
NUUUUUUUUU~ DONT DELETE IT D: ITS AWESOME! makes me want to take a nap o3o... IN A GOOD WAY~ XD
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aw, it's so cute~ And really sweet.

Don't delete it:(
Fanfiction-DeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
DE-LETE-THIS? Don't you DARE! This was a phenominal piece of writing, and I can't wait for chapter 2! And I agree, the idea that one of them needs to listen to the others' heartbeat when they go to sleep is absolutely ADORABLE Great job, keep it us, and DON'T DELETE!

RavenBlackRoses chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I don't think you should delete this. It's really cute and the idea is sweet! The way you built the whole story up to 'listening to his heartbeat' part was really nicely written!