Reviews for 1900
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Love it!
LBelle chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
One of my favorite author's, Raum, suggested your story. I'm so glad. It was different and had a nice twist. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've written.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Thank you for your wonderful story. Bella becoming a vampire before Edward is different. But love how your courting couple are so sweet.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh, I loved this! You are always so attentive to the little details and finer points of historical research! I always feel like I am really part of the time period. I love that they will be together again!

Thanks for sharing!
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Gosh, way to leave a girl on edge! I loved this little story & it definitely leaves you wanting more! Great job and good luck!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great story!
Erotillectual chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I enjoyed this very much. I was disappointed when I got the the end and found it was only a one shot. It would have been wonderful to see this expanded into a longer story. Good work!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I it. HEA never fails to make me giddy. Edoardo's deep love for Bella made me swoon. Though they were apart, he stayed faithful & kept his promise to comeback to Bella.
TheWhitePen chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is a lovely story. You captured the tension and emotion so well. I thought the lemon was just right. I'll be reading more of your work.
eli-rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
it's a very inspired and good writen story but i wish for more depth in your characters especially Bella it found her very flat!anyway good work!
aylag chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved it! There was a lot of history that I was totally unaware of but found fascinating. Your characters were very sweet. Loved Carlisle and his concern for Bella. You got the injury perfect as well :)
nightline chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Amazing! I googled, and I think I learned more about Italian history than I ever did at school...

Thanks for PMing me about this story (yeah, I'm nightline over at ADF too), I loved it :-)
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Thank you very much! I enjoy historical fiction.
therabbitrules chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love all of your writing and this one is exceptional.

I had NO idea about Meucci! How tragic. And it is very interesting how Americanized our history texts are.

I enjoy how you weave history and accurate detail into your stories. The vamp addition was unexpected!

Good luck in the contest!
jmolly chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I wondered what you've been up to :)

Fascinating story. Is there to be more?

A Bella with a wasp-waist. I don't think I've ever seen another here. Would it revert to normal with venom, or stay in shape? I find the idea that women did this very strange.

I would like another chapter, to find out what happens to them all. Will they escape E's questionable history? Will he succeed as a vegetarian? How does Carlisle's new coven function?

Thanks for writing this :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »