Reviews for 1900
Treya chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I am sad I didn't find your work in time to have voted for you. :(
Treya chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Love it! It is sad about Antonio Meucci I feel awful he had to suffer so.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very nice. I really liked your story.

The love scene was beautiful, as was the ending. :)
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
this was a great little story! thanks for writing it!
zkcej chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Such a wonderful story :)

I love reading this one :)
kneon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I have to say the beginning was confusing, but as I continued ready I understood it better. I liked the vampire twist.
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Love it!
LBelle chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
One of my favorite author's, Raum, suggested your story. I'm so glad. It was different and had a nice twist. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've written.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Thank you for your wonderful story. Bella becoming a vampire before Edward is different. But love how your courting couple are so sweet.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh, I loved this! You are always so attentive to the little details and finer points of historical research! I always feel like I am really part of the time period. I love that they will be together again!

Thanks for sharing!
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Gosh, way to leave a girl on edge! I loved this little story & it definitely leaves you wanting more! Great job and good luck!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great story!
Erotillectual chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I enjoyed this very much. I was disappointed when I got the the end and found it was only a one shot. It would have been wonderful to see this expanded into a longer story. Good work!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I it. HEA never fails to make me giddy. Edoardo's deep love for Bella made me swoon. Though they were apart, he stayed faithful & kept his promise to comeback to Bella.
TheWhitePen chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is a lovely story. You captured the tension and emotion so well. I thought the lemon was just right. I'll be reading more of your work.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »