Reviews for The Street Rat
EroSlackerMicha chapter 19 . 1/28
man a long conversation between Raven & Hagrid would kill your spell check. keep up the good work g'vna hav' a brigh' day.
Tenebris Domina chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
It is really awesome! :D Please don't abandon it! I love it! :D :D :D Please update soon ne?
YamiLuna chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Please write more it's so good amd I think it should bee a slash hp/bz
Psyka chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Wow oh wow please update soon
phoenix-rob chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
please, please continue the story. loving raven's hard ass edge!
animal lover13 chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
I live this story so far. I hope you can put up a new chapter soon. Keep writing
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
I'm so very much enjoying this tale, so I nipped over to check your profile and saw that you've updated two other fics, this past May; I can only hope that means you're just delayed updating this one, but haven't given it over. It's one of the most original HP AU's I've read, so you go girl!

Please come back to this, soon?
Thanks!
MelJ
Ice Night chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
Great story and easy to get into. Anyways I hope you update this soon!
MusicMan1o57 chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
I want to read more please. Harry's accent is slightly harder to understand, but I am able to work it out. I cried when the memories were shown.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Linkin Park- Iridescent. That is my only comment for this chapter. Mainly because one park goes like: "When you were standing in the wake of devastation. When you were waiting on the edge of the unknown. And with the cataclysm raining down, insides crying 'Save me now!', you were there and possibly alone. Do you feel cold, and lost in desperation? You build up hope, but failure's all you've known. Remember all the sadness and frustration, and let it go, let it go. And in a burst of light that blinded every angel. As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars. you felt the gravity of tempered grace, falling into empty space, and no-one there to catch you in their arms." Live Raven! Live!
james.hofstetter chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
Great story, update soon
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
interesting so far, im hoping the worst of harrys accent/slang will be fixed quickly, i find it very hard to read (which i suppose is the point) anyway im eager to see where you go with this :)
Peaceandunity chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Love the plot line but you have a shit load of errors that make it a wee bit confusing. Try going back and editing a bit
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading your next chapter.