Reviews for The Street Rat
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 3/17
Poor harry
SortingHat chapter 13 . 2/1
Your just a fanboy wanting attention.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 2/1
I think this fanfic it's time to burn! *Lights it on fire with a bunch of gasoline and everybody dies* :)

This fanfic is unberable to read. Harry is not understandable at all like he is high on dope or something. Sorry Charlie but no go!
SortingHat chapter 10 . 2/1
I am also going to bluntly point out that those giving you constant praises either don't know anything negative or are refraining from pointing out very obvious flaws just to butter you up.

I don't sugar coat things honey and will tell it as it is just like Trump I am not part of the media circus train. I ride my own!
SortingHat chapter 9 . 2/1
Again strong language I couldn't read this chapter. I tried to find a plot but couldn't. All I saw were a bunch of F words.

This chapter should appropriately be named The Letter F. This portion of the show is brought to you by the Letter F.

Now what made Back To The Future funny was the F word was never once used by Marty or even Biff. The cussing in it had context that lead up to it which made it funny.

Today's generation cusses without any context so the meaning is loss and don't give me the shock value bull because that is gone too.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 2/1
While I don't mind the occasional D word and S word where it's appropriate strong language does not make a story funny except to people who have gutter minds and need to be locked up for everyone else's safety.

Sometimes I feel we deserve the FEMA camps police state we almost have just to keep people from killing each other due to no more right and wrong in our society.

It's now up to a strong handed government to keep people from destroying each other even if it means gassing dissents as our society has stooped to ISIS levels now.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 2/1
Believe it or not Seattle WA actually records more rain on average then London which gets small amounts but scattered thru the whole year.

London has much warmer mins then Seattle but on the flip side gets more summer thunderstorms where a *heatwave* is two or more days in a row above 86F and a severe heat warning is temps over 90F or 32Cish.

The Tube is always 5-7 degrees hotter inside then out so if it's 84F outside you can bet your sweet patootie that it will be near 90F inside the tube in the parts that have no air con.

When it's around 90F outside you don't want to know what it's like down in the underground.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 2/1
Funny the police are right. He is doing the crime and he is homeless! Typical hypocrite!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/1
This is called capitalism. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Making money who cares if people are exploited! We definitely need another President Taft to bust up the big corporations who don't give a flying fuck.

Unfortunately just like Trump if we had a Taft you wouldn't know about it because everything said would be twisted to something totally bogus.

Taft doesn't hate immigrants at all. He hates the criminals and riff raff that follows them in. For every innocent family there is gang bangers coming right on in unchecked.

Did you know Trump was accused of taking the bust of MLK out of the White House then later the news article retracted saying "Well we couldn't see it because somebody must've been in the way" yet everyone took it seriously.

When Obama was elected the first thing he did was get rid of the bust of Winston Churchill which is an insult to the English. Then he barely spent any time with the Queen not bowing to her.

To further spit in her face Obama bowed to every Muslim leader and by bowing I mean going low the ground and kissing their hands. Then apologizing for how America acts.

What a gross pervert.

That is how down the drain the media has gone in their socialist agenda. In the old days it would've been an amateur journalist that would've done something stupid like in Blow Joe's Blog

Now the alternate media tells the stories more accurately and is the *true* news not afraid to find the truth in things but even then there are paid agents designed to cause trouble.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/31
Today's Christian rock n roll bands all pretty much sound alike as they have gone the same route that mainstream bands have gone.

You can find a comparison by searching various YouTube bands from the 1970s/80s even Christian ones and compare them to today's music.

Those who only grew up on today's music don't understand the *magic* of the talents when they do hear it and just tune it out to hear today's bee bop.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/31
That's pretty funny that they don't even let Dudley watch anything with magic in it. I guess no Disney movies for him then. Even our christian househould and friends all grew up with Disney films and music as a lot of the songs have good meanings to them which is lost in today's youth.

In today's youth it's all computerized algorithms which are layered upon tracks.

You go to a few guitar riffs then somebody else does the bass then the other person does a few stupid noises then somebody else entirely layers it all together to make it fit into a *song*.

There is no unique talent among bands. Hell even in the 1970s and part of the 1980s a lot of Christian rock n roll bands were competing all sounding different yet had that *vibe* that other rock n roll bands did.
cinthya chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
... poor potter
percabeth1643 chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
Please update! I've been to your page and you're still active on the site!
Jasper1997 chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
please update its such a great story and i would be devasteded if u wont update
charm13insomnia chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
cool fic hope it gets updated soon