Reviews for Tender is the Night
Michelle Law chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
What Bella fails to consider (a la' Jake in BD), is it they hadn't met, Liam would be hunting humans somewhere in the world. The only difference is that she Knows it, Knows him.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 11 . 7/8/2020
Loved their HEA. Thanks for sharing this gem
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 5 . 7/8/2020
This is so beautifully written it brings me to tears
Lemonmelons chapter 10 . 6/12/2020
Sweet, thanks!
I would have preferred Liam and Jas getting involved, too. But it was still good.
And I liked that Edward is suffering just a little bit, but entirely of his own device.
Monumental Cookies chapter 11 . 4/16/2020
I'm happy to have found your beautiful story. It was interesting seeing the way you developed different loving relationships.

I normally only read E/B or J/B, but your story is making me consider different couples.

anyway, thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
Reading this again I would say that vampires living extended lives would see changes in speech.
Lady Ailuros chapter 11 . 7/26/2019
Aww. I love a good happy ending. I wasn't sure what I was going to think of Liam, at first, but I quite like him. He's a sweetheart. But a manly sweetheart. ;) I love how Bella grew and matured through this fic and the previous, and I adore her relationships with Jasper and Alice. The Whitlock Coven is the absolute best, just so you know. Jas makes a fantastic coven leader. And of course, Edward is an ass, and the way they get their revenge on his moral sensibilities amuses me greatly.

This was a lovely fic and it made me very happy. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Rose chapter 11 . 7/25/2019
Another story that I've absolutely enjoyed! Although I do miss it when it was just them three but I understand how the progression had to be. Thank you for sharing!
missmelly chapter 11 . 6/3/2019
I just LOVE this story! I reread it today, having only finished it about a week ago—I wanted to revisit all the way cool, funny, intelligent, AWESOME things that happened, all over again. Thank you for sharing your words, and keeping the story up for so long, so I'd have a chance to find it.
missmelly chapter 10 . 5/26/2019
Well that was entirely delightful. And I laughed so loud at Edward’s comeuppance I frightened the cat!
chellekathrynnn chapter 7 . 5/4/2019
Night life? In Las Cruces?! Absolutely NOT! I should know I live there. Yikes. Pulled me right out of the story. Maybe you should have chosen El Paso. It’s a much bigger town.
lenel92 chapter 11 . 1/31/2019
This story was just as wonderful as the first!
twi nana chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
Liam made my heart happy for so many reasons...love this as much as the other, thank you for sharing.
magmom4 chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
I was really hoping that Edward ended up alone for some reason and wanted Bella but she didn't want him. That Bronwyn had fooled him and he found out. You could write that story.
magmom4 chapter 4 . 6/23/2017
I was thinking that maybe Edward's wife has a gift which allows her to do something when she sees a man she wants. She can make anyone think and feel that they are her mate. She is still not sure of Edward's feelings because I think he mentions her more than he should.