Reviews for Beating Sun
Bianca Valdez chapter 1 . 10/28 was beautiful. And...HEARTBREAKING. I like the red sweater concept. I really do like these Sam/Jess fics and I think this might be my favorite. Also, reading three years after you first posted it. Hello! *waves*
luluhrh chapter 1 . 5/5
Just stab me with a rusty knife, why don't you? It would hurt less!
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 5/26/2012

Tears happened. Smiles happened. Mushy gushy warm fuzzy feels happened.

Good job person.
everyday-deeds chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow. This was really beautiful. Why oh why could we not have seen more of her in canon? Because this fic has made me so curious now, and we'll never know. Poor Jess. I always felt she got shortchanged in the story. Thank you so much for writing this!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow, heartbreaking and beautifully written.

I love the addition of her red sweater and how you ended with that.

Great job :)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
What a great fic!

I'm so intrigued about Jess and relationship with Sam, she's so open to interpretation because we know so little about her from canon but I enjoyed the way you painted her, quiet and understanding but 100% in love in with Sam.

I liked how you carried through the red sweater motif, it was powerful and it nice to see an overview of their relationship.

Thanks so much for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
Alice Starling chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Love, love, love introspective pieces on Jess. Because she matters a lot. Anyway. I like the angstiness you captured here, and how Jess and Sam's relationship was not as cute and fluffy as it could have been.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aww, Kathey! This hurt my heart a little bit. I've always been kind of indifferent to Jess. I mean, I like her and I know she's important to the series, but...she's never really been important to me. Not like Ruby is important. But this story? It was so poignant and heartbreaking. You really made me wish that she had not died.

Oh, and also? Happy birthday, Jessica Moore! Poor dear. I hope she's at peace.

Beautiful, beautiful story!

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
abso-fucking-lutely perfect in every conceivable way.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very warm, and from a perspective that doesn't get a lot of ink-you've done a great job of revealing how Jess feels about Sam, and what a comfort she might have been to him. In my book, that's basically canon, based on how important she obviously was to Sam. Thanks for sharing!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is really good!

I like how Jessica slowly starts see into Sam's life. I wish she hadn't died because I always kinda of imagine that she'd be a good comfort to Sam.
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Cute and sweet little fic. Good to hear Jessica's POV for a change. I'm staying away from Red sweaters though.. Its also Dean Winchesters birthday 24/1/79.. Beers & Cheers
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very, very sweet. Loved it.

Poor Jess; either way, she stood very little chance aginst the brothers'unbreakable bond