Reviews for Here There Be Monsters
dalzbeauty45 chapter 18 . 5/22
Well, that was fun. I look forward to seeing what else you've written.
dalzbeauty45 chapter 7 . 5/22
Um. Okay, staying very close to canon...I think. Poor suffering Remus.
dalzbeauty45 chapter 3 . 5/22
Such intense suffering. Poor Remus. I hate that a hurt Remus makes me feel like the fic is going to be good.
dalzbeauty45 chapter 2 . 5/22
Well, that's not the reunion I was hoping for. But, sounds like this is going to be an interesting story,hopefully with a happy ending for wolf star.
666Neme666 chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
Oh, this was perfection! Your style, grammar, everything, it was just amazing! Thank you for this wonderful experience! :)
Rowling's Daughter chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
Perfection.
MrsH chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
Thanks for sharing your interesting and creative take on a "Sirius comes back through the veil" story - very well done, and much enjoyed!
Vidar chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Okay what the heck.

Last chapter it's all "I had a right to know" when it comes to keeping information from people, like Remus not telling Sirius they were lovers. But this time they're both blindly trusting Dumbledore over Harry's right to know Sirius is ALIVE?
sychopenguin5 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
I feel like reviewing, but I don't really know what to say. I thought your fluff wasn't too sickening, it was well earned. Nor was there to much angst or sadness, what there was was necessary for the story. The smut wasn't like your usual, it was a little strange the way you avoided using any specific words for body parts, but I forgive you for that because it was still clear enough and no more distracting than your usual humorous ways. I especially liked your fight scenes, the way you describe actions such that I can visualize exactly what you meant, and it has all the drama and suspense it should. )
Zobie91 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
It makes my heart ache to think that neither Remus or Sirius got to experience this (your epilogue) in any kind of form. Either Sirius with Harry or Remus with his own son, Teddy; that unfair circumstances prevented them. :(
InkedBaby chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
This was the sweetest thing I've ever read. Seriously, loved this. Probably one of the best Remus/Sirius stories I've ever read. Definitely in the top 3. This was so sweet and heartwarming. I loved it. I wish there was more about him remembering and stuff. I mean, when I think about it, it doesn't really fit, but maybe as outtakes, it'd be cute to see Sirius remembering and Remus' reactions. Anyway! So glad I read this, you did an amazing job.
InkedBaby chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Sad!
InkedBaby chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Yay! Progress!
InkedBaby chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
thank god I found this story now and not when you were writing it, these cliffhangers are ridiculous, lol.
InkedBaby chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
You're really good at cliffhangers...