Reviews for Fratricide
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 3/19
Once again, amazing, and right what I was looking for! I think I love you
Luminous Lead chapter 1 . 3/16
A thoughtful take on the X2 battle, and an interesting theory on Zero's weaponry.

And, of course, we can't forget the badass exchange before the final drop.

Quite enjoyable, overall.
LazerTH chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was a brilliant fanfic. The explanation of X's Copy power, the angst, the philosophy and the one-liner at the end are my kind of writing! Great work.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
goodwork
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Finally, someone who understands X. This is the closest to a Lord Yellowtail X that all Megaman fics should aspire too.

I enjoyed this very much because you know what makes X tic and that he's not some whiny baby pacifist. He abhors violence, but he knows what is necessary and understands himself and others. When he fights he is logic and determination at its most deadly. You also managed to make this emotionally charged as well. Great job.
kaelenmitharos chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love this outcome for the fight between Zero and X. It makes so much more sense than the stylized Capcom version. I also love the dialogue at the end and the interpretation of Sigma's presence as a hologram.

I keep trying to look for something to criticize, but I can't. Sorry about that. I'm usually much better at giving at suggesting at least a little improvement. Your flaws, whatever they may be, are beyond my ability to find. I even like the battle choreography, and that's one of my personal perfectionist passions as a writer. Well done.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is wonderful. I love aversions of Gameplay And Story Segregation, so I loved how you not only remembered that X had the weapon copy system but had him use it in a unique way. At first I thought you were going to draw on the infinite potential system or that technique he used in the Day of Sigma OVA to defeat Sigma, but this, while not something I've seen done in fanfic, felt very true to the gameplay. An unexpected trick, but a very 'Mega Man' one, which fit marvelously with the theme there.

Also his level of self-awareness, especially knowing what Sigma was trying to do to him in this, his determination to remain himself/X Light, and how casually it's treated that of course he knows reploid design, of course he'd know how Zero's defenses were bypassed and just open him up and fix it. You've written an X who is very aware of his self (his strengths, his principles, what makes him who he is), his body (android, not human), and all the consequences of that, which he certainly should be after an entire century of simulation tests, hibernating or not.

In addition to the excellent battle scene, I also have to envy how you write X, not just your concept of him but how well you convey it through what he does. I thought this would just be a battle scene at first, but you added depth to it while keeping it focused on how the fight played out, how this affected the battle.

In short, this is fantastic, made me feel that I need to improve on my own writing & and I've already recced it to a few people.
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
AWWW BABY! I knew I remembered your name from someplace, and I was very pleased to see that you'd shared another story. I like how you handle X and Zero's character, and the fight was both emotionally charged and well described, succinct but accurate prose.

And I see the hair thing is becoming fanon, now, haha!

Happy writing!