Reviews for You Can't Protect Everyone
tellygirl chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Oh Benji, you could have just slapped yourself to prove your point, lol!

I really enjoyed this story and I LOVE the way you write Benji and Brandt, I'm yet another Brandt girl but Benji is awesome, he's just so darned lovable that I can't help but feel for him when he's in danger.
purehalo chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Benji did a great job of proving a very simple point to Brandt that he had twisted up in his mind into an epic mission that fell on his shoulders only. Way to go Benji! Although, i bet he ow's alot more as his hand heals! lol!

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us...i'm waiting for the next!
purehalo chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Do you realise the stress you put me under with that chapter! I wwas holding my breath as Brandt was trying to free Benji! Great escape and i love that Jane and Ethan find the two of them in a muddy heap laughing their butts off!
purehalo chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
I have a sneaking suspicion you don't feel evil for those cliffies! I think you like torturing us! But i still forgive you and send cookies cos i loved this chapter, the action and the build up in the tension was amazing. I'd write more, but i need to rush to the next chapter to find out what happened to our boys!
Klenotka chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
I love your stories. You always catch the characters so well...but, do you have to keep kidnapping Benji? I am all for a little Benji whump but he is a trained agent after all. He shot a guy from 10 meters distance. Lets have him save a day for a change ;-)
RuinNine chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Wow, that was unexpected, but very intense! In a thrilling and breathtaking way. Don't worry, you've created a fantastic epilogue! ;] And a fantastic story, of course!

But I'd really like to see Brandt wrapping Benji up in bubble wrap, ha ha! XD That's an amazing image that will haunt me from now on. Damn...

Thank you nonetheless! :) Love, RuinNine
CrazyBeaver chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
I love this! So sweet and just... great.

Really awesome story :)
Alex Kade chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
I think you just wanted one last excuse to cactus your boy. ;P

No, in all seriousness, Brandt is...intense. He seems to take things on a deeper level than a lot of people would. It probably would take something super drastic to get the message across to him, so I think this was fine. He kind of needed that proverbial slap in the face to get him back on the right track.
RuinNine chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Amazing ending! Can't stop grinning like a maniac! ;D The dead man's switch was a brilliant idea! Thumbs up! Thank you very much for this story! Oh, and please write an epilogue! Something sweet. ;]
CrazyBeaver chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Awwww, love it! xD And they are so badass in this!

I don't know what you can do in the epilogue though... the ending is there. Maybe some more guilt-related discussions?
CrazyBeaver chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Oh you eeeevil! With your evil cliffhangers!

Please update soon! I NEED to know Brandt and Benji are okay!
Alex Kade chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I...I have no words! I'm just so...so freaking...*happy*! This was a perfect chapter! *hugs the chapter* :)
CrazyBeaver chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
;( This is so sad...

I hope they will save him! Hold on, Benji!

Love it, though!
CrazyBeaver chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Oh my God. Poor Benji! O_O

What are you doing to our boy! Yeah, I know I'm being a hypocrite now.

I love this story but... poor Benji... ;(
tellygirl chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
This is great and I'm loving the quick updates, your typing is really, really fast!

Poor Benji, how could anyone hurt him? He's like an innocent little puppy, albeit a very clever little puppy with super technology skills and a nice sense of humour!

And poor Brandt, he has to be the one who saves him, he has more guilt than... well, just about anybody really - good job!