Reviews for Last Chance, First Choice
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Marian is just a stupid sheep in this story. She is not worth Robin.
weaselle chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
The plot thickens! This is really getting good now... I look forward to many more installments! ;-)
Mere24 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
That pesky robin always shows up at the most inappropriate moments...or advantageous...I suppose it depends on how you watch the show! Great update!
Mere24 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I believe that I have already read a few chapters of this, but I am re-reading and just want to tell you how much I enjoy reading well-written guy/marian (-ish or otherwise!) fics!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
MayaKnKtD chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I really like it so far ;) Update soon!
KylaBosch chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I really love how Marian is bringing to light all the reasons why their relationship would not work. How right from the start Robin seems more concerned at the idea of Guy being near to her rather than the fact she would have led a life of misery had she been married off to Durham nevermind the fact she would have been most likely abused by said man /

I liked too how she realizes that in the end it is his King and Country that has Robin's loyalty. That she will ultimately always be second place to these. You can see she still cares for him deeply, but at the same time she is more ready to face the facts than he is. I also have to say I do love how you show Robin as both selfish and selfless at hte same time. Selfish in that Marian's wishes or safety is only his concern when it suits him but selfless because he is willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure England remains free even if it costs him everything.

Am loving this tale so much I cannot wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work!
UKReader chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Another great chapter. Already hanging on for your next - thanks for all your hard work.
jadey36 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Loving this story and looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
i've enjoyed reading this so much! ...and can't wait to find out what happens next!
Saramagician chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Oh! It was very interesting! I noticed about time line, but I thought I had forgot the detail about this story! :P Update sooooooooon...
Saramagician chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Oh! Update sooooooooooon, I want more! Perhaps a very long chapter, mmm?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I am loving the direction of this story. Please keep up the good work!
Quentanilien chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I just now discovered this, and I'm loving it so far. It's an intriguing set-up, and I'm excited to see where it goes, assuming inspiration continues to strike you. I hope very much that it does! :)

My favorite line in this chapter was the part about Robin not bothering with doors when windows would do. It just describes him perfectly, and made me laugh a little.
KylaBosch chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Oh wow this was such a cute scene! I really love how considerate Guy is being of Marian. That he respects her space and knows to give her wide birth out of that respect/compassion. I love how you subtly show there is more to him than what even she has come ot believe.

And that ending Yikes! Oh man poor Marian talk about being caught in a rock and a hard place! eesh Robin really needs to respect a gal's privacy. Ironically he could use to learn a little of that from Guy at least he knows when to give a girl room to breathe!
Audrey C chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
So glad that you have updated. It seems that Guy is being a little more thoughtful of Marian. That's good. He did save her, the only way he could. How is she going to explain things to Robin? Can't wait to see what happens next!