Reviews for Almost Love
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 19 . 5/27
Wow, I love this story! I also was repulsed by the idea of this paring at first, but have come to appreciate it greatly, partly thanks to stories like yours. I also have pondered how this paring could realistically have come about, and you have done a masterful job of imagining and writing it. Really excellent job of tying it in to cannon. I love that! Ch. 17 and 18 were so heartbreaking and poignant. I nearly cried at the end of 18, that that is saying a LOT, from me. Very, very well done! I will now go to read your other stories.
irononmaiden chapter 19 . 5/24
This was such a lovely story. I was steeling myself for the major character death you warned of (but also planning to refuse to acknowledge it), and I was quite relieved to read this epilogue!
Mira chapter 19 . 2/19
This story was absolutely fantastic and I honestly loved it! Broke my heart - I am so thankful for that little glimmer of hope in the epilogue... Will we ever see a sequel? *puppy-dog eyes and a cherry on top* No pressure of course, it's entirely up to you - just thought I'd say that, if you did choose to write a sequel, it would be very much appreciated :) Thank you for writing, and have a wonderful day!
jeanjeanvaljean chapter 11 . 1/28
"My eyes are up here" - pure genius!
AP.Violin chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
You ALMOST had me there at the end! Ahhhh what a great and rather underappreciated gem, I really enjoyed reading it..Great job!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful piece of writing, I love it. Great work!
retwin chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
NO! I was so hoping to avoid that debacle. If this fic ends like the books I may need therapy. You made me cry it was very real...I hate it though...Not the writing just that she believes it and he is alone.
retwin chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I really like your take on this book...Starting at OTP I really had a hard time reading the books because of the injustice. This gives me hope that the half blood prince won't be so horrid this go round. Snape was always my favorite and I hated that he died with no chance at happiness. Looking forward to the other chapters...Sid
nan55 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
If Snape finds out Hermione's reading his Journal, all hell's gonna break loose!
nan55 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Interesting idea. I hate to see Snape die in this story, though I know he does in the end. Other fanfiction authors have extended Snape's life.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Out of curiosity, have you written a sequel to this? I've been re-reading some of my favs and wondered whether you had or not. :)
hogwarts.single.rose chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
that was such a good idea! i loved it!
bluefirefly5 chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
You know, this story stands very well alone, and I actually prefer it to the sequel - which features way too much of Ron Weasley for my tastes. Anyway, this is a beautiful story, and I can't understand why Hermione might act interested in a immature relatively selfish simple boy when she can have such a loyal, powerful, intelligent and skilled man as Severus.
Aisha04 chapter 19 . 6/14/2013