Reviews for Almost Love
hermoine snape chapter 19 . 8/2
Sad but great story
Cute
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 13 . 2/17
I really want this to be a full-on story, complete with Hermione and Severus becoming a couple and bring one FOREVER, screw canon!
This snapshot is my ultimate favorite. I've read this story billions of times, I can practically quote it by now.
Practically. (I have a terrible memory)
Please write at least a follow-up-shot?
Maybe one where Hermione becomes a teacher after the war (Sev lives, of course) and..
Pleeeeeeeease?
Pretty pretty please with SevMione and chocolate shavings and black cherries and caramel sauce and coffee syrup and those crunchy honeycomb thingies on top?
I am a huge fan of you, and this fic especially.
-M
Nachtwens chapter 19 . 1/13
You let him live! You let him live! I'm so happy with your epilogue. The other ending was good, but so sad... she was going to end up mourning her long lost love forever. And now the ending is completely open.
I love the way you wrote this story, it's very original. Kudoos.
Nachtwens chapter 13 . 1/13
That's one hot kiss. And very believable and realistic reactions from all parties involved.
Nachtwens chapter 11 . 1/13
Ah, he is starting to understand. He already likes her and she already likes him. You make it seem like they are destined to be together, maybe soulmates even? I do love the short stories throughout time. I just have to look at the year and keep up. It's very well written as well
Nachtwens chapter 4 . 1/13
That waa absolutely brilliant!
zaubernuss chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
That was clever ;) I never guessed!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
beautiful.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
Wow, I love this story! I also was repulsed by the idea of this paring at first, but have come to appreciate it greatly, partly thanks to stories like yours. I also have pondered how this paring could realistically have come about, and you have done a masterful job of imagining and writing it. Really excellent job of tying it in to cannon. I love that! Ch. 17 and 18 were so heartbreaking and poignant. I nearly cried at the end of 18, that that is saying a LOT, from me. Very, very well done! I will now go to read your other stories.
irononmaiden chapter 19 . 5/24/2015
This was such a lovely story. I was steeling myself for the major character death you warned of (but also planning to refuse to acknowledge it), and I was quite relieved to read this epilogue!
Mira chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
This story was absolutely fantastic and I honestly loved it! Broke my heart - I am so thankful for that little glimmer of hope in the epilogue... Will we ever see a sequel? *puppy-dog eyes and a cherry on top* No pressure of course, it's entirely up to you - just thought I'd say that, if you did choose to write a sequel, it would be very much appreciated :) Thank you for writing, and have a wonderful day!
jane.janedoe chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
"My eyes are up here" - pure genius!
AP.Violin chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
You ALMOST had me there at the end! Ahhhh what a great and rather underappreciated gem, I really enjoyed reading it..Great job!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful piece of writing, I love it. Great work!