Reviews for Almost Love
nan55 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
If Snape finds out Hermione's reading his Journal, all hell's gonna break loose!
nan55 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Interesting idea. I hate to see Snape die in this story, though I know he does in the end. Other fanfiction authors have extended Snape's life.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Out of curiosity, have you written a sequel to this? I've been re-reading some of my favs and wondered whether you had or not. :)
hogwarts.single.rose chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
that was such a good idea! i loved it!
bluefirefly5 chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
You know, this story stands very well alone, and I actually prefer it to the sequel - which features way too much of Ron Weasley for my tastes. Anyway, this is a beautiful story, and I can't understand why Hermione might act interested in a immature relatively selfish simple boy when she can have such a loyal, powerful, intelligent and skilled man as Severus.
Aisha04 chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Great story
Aisha04 chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Ohhh! I liked the storyline
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
One of the best, most romantic, and also most heartbreaking, fanfictions I've ever had the pleasure to read.
onerainyday chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Heartbreaking and beautiful!. Thank you so much for sharing, it's been an immense pleasure to read.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
I cried the last few chapters. It was beautiful.
Moonraven81 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
awesome, you go hermione
elena chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I have not finished your story yet but i do feel compelled to review. So far it is fantastic, very in character. I understand your surprise at seeing a 'Snamione' section but in AU stories it works quite well. I dislike the stories in which they consummate their relationship while in school because i truly believe neither ss nor hg would approve of that. However they are both very bright, loyal (although ss never really had the chance to prove it excessively) and would enjoy great conversations as well as friendship together. Hg is a bit like le but because we know more about her she tends to be more forgiving.
soubifan700 chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
I'm sorry for leaving just one review, but I got so caught up in your story! This has been one of the best Snape/Granger fics I have read in a long time! It was set so believably that I had to keep reminding myself that their relationship really didn't happen in the book. I would love to see a short sequel to this story! Wonderful writing and amazing character development! Thank you for sharing it with us all:)
FlamesOfAPhoenix chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
Loved it :)
sorrowsown chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
so, the end. Is he a ghost, a hallucination or alive? I must know!