Reviews for Almost Love
wine witch chapter 19 . 7/27/2017
Nice one, thank you, but what about the end? Where's the sequel?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2017
Dumbledore can't send Snape to prison - he needs Snape there to serve as the spy for the Order for the upcoming battle against the Death Eaters. That's why he's willing to let that "incident" go.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2017
September 1996. The next outing to Hogsmeade is during the Valentine's Day weekend. Choose one.
LissaDream chapter 19 . 4/3/2017
Oh my goodness. I love this story. One of the best I've read. Such fabulous characterization. I'm trying to hunt through your stories to see if I can find the sequel you mentioned at the end. Have you posted it yet? If yes: title, please!
PenToParchment chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Your lack of profit would depend entirely upon your definition of the word. Do you get money from it, no. But do you enjoy writing this, enjoy reading reviews praising your writing? Yes (or I would most dearly hope so, as those tend to be a writer's bread and butter).
I am highly enjoying the story and find myself not comparing it to Rowling's books, but marveling on your new interpretation of them, the expanding upon them while still staying true to them. Very impressive.
hermoine snape chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Sad but great story
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
Cute
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
I really want this to be a full-on story, complete with Hermione and Severus becoming a couple and bring one FOREVER, screw canon!
This snapshot is my ultimate favorite. I've read this story billions of times, I can practically quote it by now.
Practically. (I have a terrible memory)
Please write at least a follow-up-shot?
Maybe one where Hermione becomes a teacher after the war (Sev lives, of course) and..
Pleeeeeeeease?
Pretty pretty please with SevMione and chocolate shavings and black cherries and caramel sauce and coffee syrup and those crunchy honeycomb thingies on top?
I am a huge fan of you, and this fic especially.
-M
Nachtwens chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
You let him live! You let him live! I'm so happy with your epilogue. The other ending was good, but so sad... she was going to end up mourning her long lost love forever. And now the ending is completely open.
I love the way you wrote this story, it's very original. Kudoos.
Nachtwens chapter 13 . 1/13/2016
That's one hot kiss. And very believable and realistic reactions from all parties involved.
Nachtwens chapter 11 . 1/13/2016
Ah, he is starting to understand. He already likes her and she already likes him. You make it seem like they are destined to be together, maybe soulmates even? I do love the short stories throughout time. I just have to look at the year and keep up. It's very well written as well
Nachtwens chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
That waa absolutely brilliant!
zaubernuss chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
That was clever ;) I never guessed!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
beautiful.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
Wow, I love this story! I also was repulsed by the idea of this paring at first, but have come to appreciate it greatly, partly thanks to stories like yours. I also have pondered how this paring could realistically have come about, and you have done a masterful job of imagining and writing it. Really excellent job of tying it in to cannon. I love that! Ch. 17 and 18 were so heartbreaking and poignant. I nearly cried at the end of 18, that that is saying a LOT, from me. Very, very well done! I will now go to read your other stories.