Reviews for The Cost of Living
Wow! Just wow!
oregonbird chapter 11 . 5/12/2018
I'm going to go and weep a river now. What a lovely, beloved monster.
mic95 chapter 11 . 3/28/2018
I really love this fic! It's beautiful, the idea is very original and the end made me cry. Compliments
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2018
Beautiful!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
You know, I've loved this story for years? I once spent months combing this site and AO3 because I'd neglected to bookmark it and I was determined to find it again. I love the concept, and I love the way you executed it. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
A little dark, quite a bit ooc personally, but overall a great fic. Quite impressed by the end
new moongirl chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
*gross sobbing* that was a beautiful ending! i truly enjoyed reading this fanfiction
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
It was unconventional and very odd at times, but I still loved it. I liked the concept and John's instant devotion to Sherlock makes sense in the context. I just can't... put into words how much, and why, I like this story. It just... is.

Thank you. Never stop writing.

Raxi
Katyuana chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
OMG that was the most amazing Sherlock thing in the whole world! :D :D :D :D :D Write more!
Akua chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
This was strange and different and somehow the ending was all so terribly sad. I really enjoyed the emotions from this story. The writing style felt very innovative and the pace was perfect for keeping my attention. I have to say my favorite parts were when Sherlock originally woke up and thought he was in hell. And my second favorite scene was when Mycroft first showed up. This was an amazing story.
reader chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
I feel I must encourage you to never give up on writing. You have all the makings of a gem. Please, do devote yourself to a personal work of your own one day.
LadyGrimR chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh my god, could you please explain to me about the thing with the hearts.. I'm understanding that the more hearts that a person has the longer they live? Or is it that once they have new heart(s) they never die? Because I thought that Sherlock would die with John. But it seems as if since John no longer gathers hearts for Sherlock, Sherlock has 12 ( I think it was 12) lifetimes to live never aging?
Ettie Tobias chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
love.
oh, gosh, why doesn't this story have more reviews?! I don't really know what it is about your writing - probably the way the sentences all seem to flow together - but it's absolutely amazing. Reading dreams is often not as great because writers write dreams like they write real life, but the way you write them, flowing and changing and not really sticking to any set pattern. It's perfect, honestly.
Thank you!
Ettie
Jess chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Just stumbled on this story, and I would like to say that, in parts, this story is the best example of stream of consciousness that I've seen in a while. It's beautiful, and I love how you skirt around the romance issue and simply provide a touching ending. Great concept as well! Thanks for an awesome story! :)
Daitoshi chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
;A;
That was horribly sad and wonderfully beautiful and I'm crying a bit.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »