Reviews for Ashikabi No Shinobi
I believe that is more than enough to forgive her. She understand what she did wrong and apologize for that. Maybe their relationship can never be the same, but it can at least go back to some semblance of normalcy. Although Miya is one of my least favorite character, i love the charming relationship they had.
Oh Miya and Matsu, you bothe royally screw up. I never like Miya to begin with.
TheBanthaBandit chapter 26 . 5/4
Just a quick correction if you are still writing this, near the end of chapter 26 it says “fleas blanket” where I assume it should say “fleece blanket” a fleas blanket would be very uncomfortable no?
DrakeTheChampion chapter 17 . 4/24
You are literally better than basically all the writers in the world, and I thought you would have an awesome name and I saw Pokemaster12, I was like "wut". Although you have a strange name, you are still a very great writer, and I hope your other stories are as amazing as this one. By the way, your new name is awesome, The Engulfing Silence, you probably changed it a long time ago, but I don't really care about time. To summarize all that, You Are Awesome.
animusand chapter 11 . 4/23
It is now chapter 10, where is that romance tag? Everything so far is sci-fi chakra roofies.
david.teague.3950 chapter 17 . 3/7
I have to ask, why is there no reference to the Biju? I mean unlike in Devil Child when Naruto's Chakra coils were so badly damaged that he couldn't even talk with Kurama, here he has his chakra. Is the reason why there's not even a whisper from Kurama because he no longer exists?
Primus2021 chapter 43 . 2/28
dam pity that I didn't get to see that threesome i was hoping for, but I'm guessing that Akiho is Naruto's and Uzume's or Chiho's kid.
Primus2021 chapter 39 . 2/28
seeing as this was chap 36 out of 43, I really hope that a Chiho x Naruto x Uzume threesome is in the works.
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 1/11
Just gotta mention this. Nice story, but you've got quite a few grammar and spelling problems that could benefit from some good editing.
One that pops up pretty badly is when you say agraphobia/agrophobia/agoraphobia for fear of sexual intimacy. Agoraphobia is actually the fear of open spaces; you meant gynophobia or erotophobia, both of which are the same thing, fear of sexual intimacy.
TranoMoon chapter 43 . 1/5
I've extremely enjoyed reading and re-reading this story. I wish you the best of luck with all of your current and future works.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 43 . 1/2
Very interesting story thoroughly enjoyed it. Nicely written too. Keep up the good work and good luck for your future works.
HallowedExistence chapter 43 . 1/1
I absolutely adored this story! I can’t wait to see what you write in your next one!
piepewdiefan chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I almost cried the last chapter. It was so good... Almost~
shadyxlr chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
I look forward to the future lemons lol
shadyxlr chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
I agree with your statement at the end of this chapter. It doesn't make sense if there is no constructive criticism when someone says it is bad. If a story is bad I just stop reading and don't even bother writing a review.
5,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »