Reviews for Ashikabi No Shinobi
Stagking2012 chapter 37 . 5h
Perverts rule the world
kingthe13 chapter 43 . 11/19
Well that was interesting thank you...
Also I was half expecting Madera to appear when Minaka talked about how a strange old man told him about the eyes I could have sworn pain had a similar in counter with an oldman who was Madara in disguise again I may be wrong it could also explain how he has the eyes cause pains eyes were originally madaras if my lore was right that were put into pain as a baby and as to why I'm calling him pain instead of his actual name it's because I forget what I was.
WishitwasSunday chapter 42 . 11/17
I very much enjoyed your story. I think you did a great job of keeping it interesting even with the length and very much enjoyed how you portrayed the characters and developed them. I personally would have preferred a little bit more development from the side characters as it felt like a majority of the character development revolved around Naruto, Miya, and Musubi but you managed to develop those three extremely well that it made up for the lack of development in other characters. I also really enjoyed how you pulled off the lemons in your story. You managed to get the feelings of the moment without coming across as crass or making the lemon the focus of the chapter. Overall this is one of the best harem stories I have had the pleasure of reading on this site and would like to thank you for writing it.
kingthe13 chapter 3 . 11/13
Personally I don't think he's Mary sue he's just naturally op as fuck.
Seriously if anything he seems underpowered in this story.
This is a guy who has abilities that can reshape the landscape and a history of doing the impossible.
Besides I came here to see a good naruto crossover fic and that's what I got.

So if this is Mary sue I'm fine with that.
oddfather chapter 43 . 11/12
I am so happy i finished this
oddfather chapter 3 . 11/12
Weird to write this review but thought I'd comment for kicks. Leaving a review that criticizes an authors take on the story is not wrong in essence. It gives the author time to rebut and provide their perspective on why something took place. That side, I like this setup you've written (and tbh naruto should be GOAT in this universe, sekirei ain't shit). Good story so far and should be fun to finish
Otaku72 chapter 3 . 11/10
I have an explanation for Minato's nervous behavior in general. Did you see how his sister acted towards guys? Imagine growing up with someone like that.
Techtroche chapter 43 . 10/23
I loved every chapter the ending made me sad its over
Valiryo chapter 1 . 9/30
Mm, this Naruto is a bit bland really.. and that bank thing didn't really make much sense, he avoids going to the bank because he doesn't want to be "exposed" to MBI? uh, why would they take an interest in him?
Also, check books.. credit/debit cards.. do they not exist?
deitarionSSokolow chapter 35 . 9/28
"the ornery kitsune had become his most cherished companion and friend"

Kurama is technically a Youko, not a Kitsune. (Which can also be written Yōko. It's pronounced "Yoko", but with the first "o" being a long vowel.)

("Kitsune" is the word for a normal fox. Japanese mythology says that any garden-variety fox will start growing extra tails if it lives long enough... one every hundred years, if I'm remembering correctly, but don't quote me on that. Youko roughly translates to "monster fox", "demon fox", or possibly even "spirit fox". The English and Japanese concepts for non-mortal entities don't line up perfectly.)

Also, as a piece of feedback for future writing efforts, I skipped over most of this chapter. If I wanted to re-read the Naruto manga, I'd re-read the Naruto manga. A poor man's summary of it with barely any commentary from the rest of the household comes across as a pointless diversion from the aspects of the story that actually hooked my interest, so I decided that I'd get the best return for my time if I skipped over it and risked missing something important.
I always love this ending, very Trekkie-ish ;-). One of my favorites!
I always love this chapter!
Egas Dwel chapter 43 . 9/15
Well... there's just one thing I wan to say
Thanks for the enjoyful trip
Poor Kuno... ;-)
You didn't go overboard, you got it just right.
5,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »