Reviews for Ashikabi No Shinobi
jellatinous chapter 11 . 4/19
really... it only took 10 hrs of reading to get the plot started on this mess. and naruto keeps getting nerfed. probably. at this point, I think the narrator is just bad and keeps heaping on explanations that get you hyped only for it to disappoint. I mean. miya being as strong as madara? wut m8
jellatinous chapter 8 . 4/19
this fic keeps talking about how naruto is a sex god... yet I have yet to see lemons.
jellatinous chapter 5 . 4/19
I'm slightly annoyed by naruto at the end of this chapter. he's been acting like wizened youth who's really powerful and knows how the world works, but can't figure out kagari's a girl, can't figure out how some organization seem to be able to track him and doesn't do shit about it, and keeps making rookie mistakes like he's some nerfed moba character.
I need justification in the next chapter like all this ashikabi nonsense is messing with his mind or else he's just as useless as the original protagonist of this sekirei
JerHat chapter 16 . 4/13
I don't know where you got your so-called, "TRUE" definition from, but to the rest of the world, rather than the one inside your skull, Gary Stu and Mary Sue are characters that never truly struggle. If they do, they were faking it for some reason. If they lose/draw it's just a token loss/draw. Now, while you have tried to set it up that well trained sekirei should give him a fight you have also made sure to mention that Naruto is currently at his weakest. While you make mentions of Naruto having failed to save people in the past, he has not lost anyone currently.

The summary is: Yes. Your character is a Gary Stu. No doubt about it. But! It's one of the better written ones. You make it feel like he's struggling even when he clearly isn't.
Highcat chapter 43 . 4/7
A sequel would be pretty interesting,you could crossover so man universes with naruto and the sekirei traveling to them via the ship(,DC,Marvel,STARGATE,dragon ball.) Limitless possibilities.
Amazing story regardless,it was fun while it lasted
bill4994 chapter 3 . 3/7
An excellent chapter with good interaction with familiar characters as well as introducing a new girl. the winging of Akitsu was a nice touch as well.
bill4994 chapter 1 . 3/6
excellent story with good humor and a bit of action and mystery, almost ensnaring the reader's interest! great job! keep up the good
work !
Lord Hadarai Peverall chapter 43 . 2/28
It was obvious that he had a dojutsu as you had written that he never took off his glasses.
jimmy.oz chapter 43 . 2/6
Pretty good story and damn his son was crazy if he went around killing all his other children. wonder if he had any with his sekirei during the fifty years or not.
jimmy.oz chapter 38 . 2/6
About time they got together though I feel akitsu and matsu should have had a round first even the water girl as well.
jimmy.oz chapter 33 . 2/6
Wonder if he is going to bring back all the people he killed like nagito did. Great story so far but feel like that was a bit too easy for her.
TheHaremKing69 chapter 43 . 2/6
One of the best Naruto crossover ever... It has insanely good character development and i love this story.. RECOMMENDED
FenreldStormblade chapter 43 . 1/31
very well done as always thank you for your hard work.
BahamutTheKing chapter 43 . 1/18
I really like this story. Definitely one of my favorites.
Alim fanficker1 chapter 43 . 1/18