Reviews for Ashikabi No Shinobi
Archer957 chapter 2 . 5/19
such a good story. read this twice now but I forget he's such a prude and little bitch over all. acting like a child even tho he's extremely old. so indecisive worse than cannon naruto as a child
Noreen I-shi chapter 13 . 5/18
I like how Naruto close his lips, not like Shirou who's smart enough to reveal his secrets after Matsu trapped him
Noreen I-shi chapter 9 . 5/17
I think, it's too exaggerated to compare Miya and Madara
mst3ktoo chapter 4 . 5/16
LoL
Dbot15112002 chapter 43 . 4/29
I just read 650k words in under 48 hours. Damn I am impressed.
mst3ktoo chapter 3 . 3/23
I'm having trouble with the idea of Naruto essentially doing nothing important for 2000 years. That's along damn time to have zero character development. Did he just split whenever things got bad? That doesn't fit, he's got just as much of the helping people compulsion as any other Hero. I hope to hear more of his past, maybe from an outside narrator. I might be late to the party, but I'll help pad that review count.
Crevanille chapter 1 . 2/17
While I have mixed feel8ngs about a more jaded, somehow apparently ageless Naruto... I can appreciate his more kature character and how the two stories elements fit surprisingly well.

The whole naive, doormat nice guy thing disgusts me. If Minato had more balls that'd have been fine, but Naruto cadually shoving him out of the way made me happy.

Plus, I can relate more to this Naruto than I could Minato in some ways.

It's also written in a way that's consistent with most Ashikabi ifrom the source material... as in, the Ashikabi tend to be very lonely people with crap luck or not so pleasant pasts... or some kinda personality issues... Naruto is kind of an extreme form of the lonely, world weary type... but that actually makes the 8dea of hyper devoted Sekirei work since they can actually fill in the holes in his heart.

Good stuff... and good reference material.
Karu15 chapter 28 . 1/18
Naruto is being a total bitch to everyone again. To be fair, he just isn't Naruto Uzumaki anymore. He's dark, bitter, jaded, rageful, and has thrown away his humanity. I kind of miss the old Naruto, but I understand why the new one is like this and I'm enjoying him too to a degree. It is very interesting and a huge contrast. It's what I would expect of an almost anti Naruto if he actually decided he didn't care about people. Quite the story. You have a remarkable character mind. I look forward to what comes next.
Jack1nTheBox chapter 29 . 1/6
unless they have a real banger of a plan helping that couple is pointless. even if they manage to get out of the city, MBI would hunt them down like dogs, and even if they did get new identities their faces would still be recognizable.
Jack1nTheBox chapter 9 . 1/5
... even if miya's raw power is on Madara's level, which it really shouldn't be, she still would really be able to combat him at all.. ber shows of power in the show and source material are nowhere near strong enough to be on Madara's level. i get wanting to make Miya sound super strong so Naruto could have an equal somewhere nearby but i feel it would've been better if you had gone with someone more reasonable. maybe jiraya?

anyway, aside from that this has been great so far. really loving it, even if Naruto's emo levels are a bit high
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
Chp1

This is the fourth time I'm going to re-read this.
Lackofsense chapter 5 . 12/12/2021
Man I really wanted to like your novel, it is an amazing idea that has so much potential.

But Seeing charka severely underplayed is just annoying at this point. There is a such thing a nature manipulation that plays along with chakra affinity. Any wind user, with training, can create strong wind blades that can tear through steel easily. Haku ice can extremely outclass number 7. There is a reason why zabuza states that he’s just too kind hearted. Its because Haku could have easily killed sasuke and Sakura during their battle. Maybe not naruto when he transforms (9 tails) in near death situations.

There was another issue where in this chapter you keep calling naruto human? I mean in where standards are you calling him human? The moment he had chakra and he trained with it, he was already at the levels of super humans. KIDS, not genin or academy students can jump up about 2 meters and bounce quickly on objects LIGHTLY to reach rooftops and then proceed to jump to other buildings easily.

Ninja with chakra can just use it to see in the dark, dude they fight in caves and use jutsu’s to go underground while fighting. They can hold their breath for almost an hour and move around in solid ground. Ninja can run without leaving indents on the ground as they move at absurd speeds so they won’t be tracked or followed. You keep nerfing naruto for some reason.

I like the story development and the direction it’s going but you keep down playing or restricting Narutos abilities and it’s just frustrating. Dude the MBI or at least manaka already knows something is weird about him just let naruto go wild. He has absolutely no problem using his ability in the past lore you establish when you called him Zeus. I know you want to keep this level of secrecy of his abilities from other Sekirei or MBI but frankly they already know something about chakra. Or at least have some form of energy that can interact with chakra and naruto knows this. There’s no actual reason for naruto to keep playing around and just go solve the issues easily.

At this point Naruto is an actual God in comparison to everyone so it’s just insulting he’s playing around when he has urgency and is in distraught. The strongest Sekirei was said to be Miya and supposedly she has the power to destroy a battleship. Any chunin or jonin with nature manipulation can do the same.

Either way your story is fun and entertaining! Thank you for your work! I really like it besides my criticism of it; as its entirely to possible to like the novel while having fundamental issues with it. It just simply passed my threshold of tolerance and I had to stop.
Smxsher chapter 29 . 11/25/2021
I swear ku’s age has changed like 5 different times so far
Smxsher chapter 18 . 11/23/2021
I know this story over, and it adds to the comedy, but shouldn’t naruto try to make musubi less naive and honestly stupid so it doesn’t eventually get her “defeated” or killed
A.Leviatan chapter 43 . 11/19/2021
El fic es bueno solo que le faltan reacciones en ciertos cap, aunque para ser honesto el que agregarlas ah los de Naruto no pego dado que no conocen lo que están viendo no tienia caso que los agregarlas sin mencionar que el punto de leyendo es que los lectores como yo leamos como reaccionan ah lo que miran y aquí no pasa eso, hubiera estado mejor que solo dejaras ah los de sekirei o agregar ah la versión sekirei de la lectura , hubiera Sido mejor leer como interactúan y reaccionaban ambas versiones entre si dijo mencionar los comentarios que pondrían decir los de la versión Naruto ashikabi ah las versiones canon, en lo personal hubiera estado mejor no agregar ah los de Naruto y aver puesto ah los de la ve con Naruto ashikabi , hubiera tenido más humor, seriedad( en ciertos cap) , tristeza , emoción, etc. Y con los de Naruto no hay nada de eso nado que no entienden nada , se pierde mucho.
6,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »