Reviews for Ashikabi No Shinobi
ShadowDemonIce chapter 43 . 3/15
Damn this was a great cross over I read about Naruto and Sekirei. Really liked how long you made the chapters. Hope later on their will be sequel and you just make it up from scratch.
knarf3 chapter 1 . 3/3
The sheeple of Shinto Teito deserve to be rogered in the ass when they allowed MBI to take over the city.

Are you fucking telling me that Naruto has only one bank account that he can access or bothered to set up despite living for thousands of years?! Is he a retard? That's rhetorical.

Naruto should fuck his female clone/'sister'.

If Minaka thinks he can force Naruto to comply with his mad schemes, he must have a death wish.

"...unless they were one of those guys who were still in the 'embarrassing virgin phase' of their lives." This is why I don't actually watch these harem animes and mangas. The protagonists are either pussies like Rito or disgusting creeps like Issei.

Harry needs to quickly explain the concept of sex to Musubi so he can get on with fucking his busty sekirei already.
Polaruspax chapter 8 . 2/28
For the sake of this story im going to pretend you did not put hinata with that cuck kiba. Im going to pretend you did not do the third biggest mistake for a story ever. Im going to pretend you are not a fucking retard and decided to mess with a romance that was deep seeded and on a level you clearly do not understand. Im doing this because so far the story has been great and I really want to keep reading this. I do not want to see anything about hinata with that pathetic little fuck again. I really hope this does not turn out to be a waste of my time because you felt the need to put naruto with someone who was. A a filler character with no meaning at all, B someone who should never be placed with naruto ( sakura, ino, tenten, someone twice is age or older), or C where you have him with some random OC you made yourself.
chicojr21780 chapter 27 . 2/22
bbm
redguard76 chapter 43 . 2/17
It was interesting reading this again. I picked up a lot of things that I had before. Like finding out that Naruto in all likelihood was Takehitos father as well. And that Minaka killed him because of that. All in all still a classic read. It's not perfect but it is still awesome.
Andrew chapter 43 . 2/13
Very good story.
Totalnerd3638 chapter 43 . 2/12
Absolutely loved it!
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 2 . 2/7
um, thy is you, not I
psychoticfrog25 chapter 42 . 2/5
I finished this chapter and the first story of Kevin Swift it's pretty entertaining despite finding Lilian a little annoying at times gonna read the other stories too
Booker chapter 41 . 2/1
Bought your book a bit ago and loved it as much as I lov
TheKwertyOne chapter 43 . 1/11
This as of right now is one of the best Sekirei crossover fanfics out there. This... and In Flight _
Unassuming one chapter 4 . 1/10
so far im agreeing with strikemans take on the power levels
TheKwertyOne chapter 16 . 1/5
About fighting - author, you overestimating the time it takes to exchange blows. You said, that first altercation lasted 2 minutes, but even without superhuman speed it lasted less that 20 seconds. The second part lasted no longer than a minute and a half.
Lol chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
Stop over-doing things narutos personal turmoil we know he has that and every time he is thinking of a solution to a problem u right it over and over u like over explaining it we already know he has a personal turmoil to be frank the way u keep doing that in every possible situation narutos thoughs are displayed is just annoying and pretty chimsy when u read it we all know he has a problem dont explain them so boled its like ur writing for ur life and when does naruto just stop overthing it and just act hes we know hes immortal but seriously ur gonna type like hes an asassin cant he be more realistic about it
Guest chapter 43 . 12/23/2016
An incredible story, and one that I can't stop re-reading every once in a while. Although there are a fair few details that seem to inexplicably change as the story progresses, it's still a rather enjoyable read.
On another note, would you consider writing a Naruto x RWBY crossover? Both series are fairly vague when it comes down to specifics, so fanfics vary greatly.
Also, will you ever make your original works free? They're really good, and I'm broke...
5,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »