Reviews for Never Without
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Love it.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Too adorable!
StarTrail chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
The end: DDDD'AAAAWWWWW! :'D
Millicent Dagworth chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awww! I love kitties! And this story, very funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
You might want to know that in your summary, you referred to the emperor as a "her."
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This made so happy, you don't even understand. While I do enjoy the sheer amount of angst often written for this couple, I have been waiting for a piece where these two to live happily ever after while simultaneously getting rid of that pesky 50 wives rule. The way you did it was really clever as it reflected Ling's character and his calculations. Fantastic job!
PrettyOdd17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Daww, I think you nailed them! Fluff is always good, can't have too much of a good thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
DAWW, this fanfic makes me happier than baby kittens in a wool basket. So cute! And I think you wrote their characters very well.
jessi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story!
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
beutiful
Mayumi-san chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I loved it! Your characterizations were spot on. Thanks for writing this!
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
*dies

Absolute fluff, but believable and lovely fluff xD

I loved it! The portrayal of emotions and thoughts was amusing and interesting. Your characterizations of the two felt spot-on, and the wonderful word play kept the story at an excellent pace. I could see Lan Fan and Ling conversing like this; it all felt so natural :) The sexual innuendo made me laugh xD Ling is too funny. They were both kept wonderfully in-character! Thanks for a wonderful read :)
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
*dies

Absolute fluff, but believable and lovely fluff xD

wamomo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012

I LOVED IT. You did an awesome job on this and the character portrayal was dead on, in my opinion.

I can totally see this happening, Lan Fan freaking out attacking him after such a proposal and Ling just smiling at her and UGHHH :( this is great, instant fave.
cruorem chapter 1 . 4/1/2012