Reviews for Never Without
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ling really shouldn't tease her so much. AWWWWE! That was so ADORABLE!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Well if reviews mean that much to you... ;P

You did an awesome job on this. It was totally fluffy and I thought it was in character, plus it had the humor and the facts properly done and well done. I really thought the ending was SO ADORABLE and I love the way Linf popped the question.

-Ash
XxBlaiddxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Cute cute! . I am not your cousin, but I am Ling-obsessed as well, and I enjoyed this thoroughly. :D
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
LOOOL that was so cute, hahaha. That's definetely going on my faves. One of the best LingFan fics on here, for sure!
D-chi chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was one of the best LingLan fics I've ever read. It was delightful. If I weren't already reviewing, I would've for the kittens in wool baskets.
Elanor2006 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww, that was so cute! And i can totally see that happening, i thought that both of them were totally in character! Love it! i really love Ling/Lan Fan, and this story made my day! Thanks! :))
WingedSmasher chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was awesome
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is so utterly sweet. The ending made me melt.

Really nice story!
WintermoonQueen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Cute, yet slightly angsty one-shot. Feels like you got their personalities dead on too! xD LingFan 3 the flawless pairing needs more love D: I don't have much to read/see when it comes to it!

But anyway, I love the ending especially. Ling really can be soft toward her, it's cute :3
SexySade chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Loved it! Very much in character, good job! I'm convinced that as a ruler Ling isn't the type to blindly follow a tradition like having 50 wives. He wouldn't want that horrid power struggle to continue with his children. I think he could find a loophole and a way to placate the clans so that he could have one wife that he actually loved. In my fan girl world he makes Lan Fan empress of course :D do more ling/lan fan!
thayet9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
sweet adorable lingfan didnt dilly dally in stupidity was to the point without loosing the story.
lalalaz chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was very sweet, I enjoyed reading it a lot
silentprayers chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Holy fluffs... ILU cousin-chan~ 333
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Amazing and totally in character, I loved it!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2