Reviews for Teen Titans: the Corruption
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
"One crystal to rule them all, one crystal to find them ..."

Oh, no, that pretty crystal isn't evil. Not at all. It's just ... misunderstood.

shudders
Leamu chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
only one thing, you mixed up doctor fate and Doctor Light in Raven's skirmish with him
Technicality chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Chock: 1. n. A block or wedge used to hold something in place 2. adv. as close as possible 3. v. (trans.) to stop or make fast [something] as if with chocks.

Shock: 1. n. a) the impact of groups/individuals in combat b) a violent shake ["a shock knocked it out of his hand] c) a disturbance in the equilibrium of something, a sudden/violent emotional disturbance; something that causes such disturbance, or the state of being so disturbed [she was in shock].

I do enjoy reading your story; this was just a simple...

Technicality
Technicality chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
*slow clap*

Masterfully done, Milord.

Regards,

Technicality
KhaalidaNyx chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
:D There are no words to describe how amazing that is
Merophe chapter 24 . 1/10/2013
Woah, the ending was pretty amazing, as was the story. Usually open endings ruin my day, but this was perfect. Oh, and I see you have a sequel, great!
Fallen Maiar chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
By the end of the first chapter all that came to mind was this:

One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.
aussietinask chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Just read the first chapter... but my first reaction is that it doesn't feel very original. Extremely similar to the Lord of the Rings and how the guy who defeated Sauron couldn't bear to destroy the Ring.

Otherwise, it's a good story. The ideas are structured well and concisely, and although the sentence structure could allow for more underlying emotions to get through (sometimes the sentences just feel like one-liners, and detached from the story), they are arranged nicely.
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
cool story
KaseyStone92 chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
I got nothing this time except that im glad you didnt kill raven. i wonder how long it will be before the crystals power consumes her?
KaseyStone92 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Cant things that die just stay dead? And hmm...what is little miss Raven going to do with that crystal? Did she even bother to notice the sword, or did she fall victim to the crystal's allure...

I know i have just been commenting, but heres a brief review. I have to ask, are you a natural english speaker or are you native to a different language? some of the grammar and spelling is off, and im not talking about the french parts. All in all though, good plot, good flow, and descriptive enough to keep me reading without boring me.
KaseyStone92 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Iron Mas meets Trigon..but not for the first time it seems...wonder what this will mean for dear little Raven?
KaseyStone92 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
So...face to face with Iron Mask now...something tells me this wont end well...
KaseyStone92 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
So...Iron Mask? Wonder what's underneath it eh? And what are all these guys escaping for? Must be something pretty big... :)
KaseyStone92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
So is he merely convincing himself that he can use the crystal for good? later he will most likely find that power in itself is corrupt, and eventually he will lose sight of what he once dreamed.
Thats my guess anyway :)