Reviews for Interview
NaruGaara69 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
OMG this is such an amazing story! Please either continue it or give someone else permission to make their own! It can't end here!
deltawaves chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You really seem to like maternal ivy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
ever thought of writing more,or a sequel?
FunnyGinger08 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You know, this kind of makes me sad that you won't continue. I mean, I think it would be an awesome story, with Lily/Poison Ivy trying to get in her son's life, with Harry blocking her out. Oh well, maybe I can make my own version, with your permission of course.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i've got to say that this is a good start. i hope that somebody builds on this story.
Keedra2173 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That's just mean. You give us an awesome story beginning and end it. So mean.
zarien chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
nice job is their more to it
pocketpirate chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
No! You can't end this story like this! This is just too sad! Please as more chapters.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
:O OH MY GOD THIS IS GENIUS
keybladedude chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
so many questions... but good story!
Ninja Daughter of Hermes chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
noo! this is soo SAD MAN! Pretty good too! :D
crys chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh! I like this! Are you going to do another like it and make it into a mulch-chapter? maybe go on about how Lily/Ivy decides that since she wasn't there to protect and raise him, she'll just have to be there from now on. and she kidnaps him to do it! OH! I'm just about salivating at the idea!
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
that's too sad! :(

don't write sad stories! unless you mention angst somewhere. you need to warn us!
zarien chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
more if you can do it good job
ShadowStalker1389 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great story hope you add more chapters. Can't have a story ending like that, big no no.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »