Reviews for Interview
prudiisten chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is very good. But i really wish you would write more.
ravenknight118 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Nice while I know that this is a one shot but I hope you get the insperation to make some more chaps
solitare chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great concept, but poor follow through. It was way too short! The world needs more of this concept. The closest is from one of Skysaber's fics where Dumbledore think that Ivy is Lily but lost her memory. He then implants Lily's memories into Ivy from Lily's portrait and Ivy takes care of Harry.
torgrim chapter 1 . 2/6/2012

I liked this one shot, though it would be great to see this one expanded on.

elisa-didlittle chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
No No No No NOOO.

You DO NOT get to posit Ivy!Lily and Angry!Dr Harry and then walk away from it! You thought it up, and it looks like it's a solid winner in a CloneSerpents sort of way. You HAVE to finish this. It's completely unacceptable to bring something this yummy into the world and then abandon it.
The Dark Knight of Gotham chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
you should continue it for a few more chapters,
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
really good.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Interesting, but what would this lead to? A new life for Ivy, turning over a new leaf? Or a change in Harry, going the way Harley did with Joker? And, pray tell, what if she'd succeeded in seducing him before he could tell her...
curve-goddess chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
really cool plot hope you write more soon ;D
animaluvr123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved this story!

I don't mean to nit-pick but I think you mistyped something,

'Were you formerly Mrs. Lily Potter, husband to James Potter' I think you meant to put wife.
CoopSwag213 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
what! nothing else
animegamemaster6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow. That was a very sad, but awesome, oneshot. I love it. Shame you aren't continuing it. Dunno where you would go with it when you did, though.
chm01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
man I would've made sure she never saw daylight again for ten years to see what it felt to be locked up, sorry long day.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »