Reviews for Interview
Nyumun chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
O_O
Twylyte chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
... Why oh why do you torment us so, with such snippets of goodness, never to be expanded upon?

Great work,

-Twy
Lady-IcarusX chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
No. You can't write something like this, and leave it be.

You have to continue.
memefker chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
AWWWWW. That's so sad!
Ezkutu chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
It's good but it would have deserved to be more developed. I would have liked to know more about Lily/Pamela's reasons for abandoning the Wizarding World without even searching for her missing son. If he was dead, where was the body? I know you said there won't be a sequel but is there any chance of you writing one?
Safiiri chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Any chance of a sequel? I know you said there were no plans too, but I'd be very interested to see what you could come up with with Pam/Harry as a mother/son fic (whether it relates to this oneshot or not)
prudiisten chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is very good. But i really wish you would write more.
ravenknight117 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Nice while I know that this is a one shot but I hope you get the insperation to make some more chaps
solitare chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great concept, but poor follow through. It was way too short! The world needs more of this concept. The closest is from one of Skysaber's fics where Dumbledore think that Ivy is Lily but lost her memory. He then implants Lily's memories into Ivy from Lily's portrait and Ivy takes care of Harry.
torgrim chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hi,

I liked this one shot, though it would be great to see this one expanded on.

Thanks,

Torg.
elisa-didlittle chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
No No No No NOOO.

You DO NOT get to posit Ivy!Lily and Angry!Dr Harry and then walk away from it! You thought it up, and it looks like it's a solid winner in a CloneSerpents sort of way. You HAVE to finish this. It's completely unacceptable to bring something this yummy into the world and then abandon it.
The Dark Knight of Gotham chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
you should continue it for a few more chapters,
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012