Reviews for The Spider and the Fly
This is really good! Please continue.
Wayward Sociopath chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Oh my goodness. Please, please, PLEASE update ASAP. I love this story so far and your style of writing is magnificent. All of your characters are so perfectly canon as well that it's almost terrifying. I actually shuddered at the part when Jim squelched his toes in the blood. asdfghjkl; okay bai now.
confusingsmile chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
you should continue writing this as it is really good so far. though, feel no need to actually put in the m rated writing letter on. I really don't like reading M fics but I ran out of fics to read and was bored. :)

but again, you should continue writing, no matter what rating you choose. D
Hell Hath No chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
this is reviewing for the three chapters..

like the way they do keep their personalities somewhat intact

it's set AFTER the Great Game which came as a surprise at first but makes sense

the humor is very moriartyish i approve

i assume this is after jim has met with sherlock and therefore he recognized the IOU

but maybe not...

the trust they have for each other is very cute

can't wait for more!

love love, bee
SherlockWhovian chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Really good story so far!

Please update soon!

SW
PaperNPencil chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
OHohohohho, I can't wait for more! XD

This could be a start of a beautiful friendship between Jim and John! X3 I am quite sad that this fic isn't Jim/John but this plot is quite intriguing and holds lots of potential!

Maybe Seb and John could be friends too! XD

I hope you'll be able to update as soon as you can! :D
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Awesome! Interesting! Awesome! xD

Please tell me that you have more
hisokauzumaki chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Interesting so far. When will you update?
Flightless Bird chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I am fascinated by this story and I hope for more soon. The characters are well written and who couldn't love Jimmy.

Hope to see an update soon,

~Flightless Bird
Lindsey chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This is fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! Please continue to write~

I will be waiting, love. (And by that, I mean lurking in the shadows of your room).
Expecto-Prongs chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Keep writing! Even if people don't review (which is stupid, your story is great) don't give up... I'll die. And then I won't be able to review. My stories don't get loads of reviews either... I'm just so afraid you'll stop because your frustrated (you don't even want to know how many awesome stories went unfinished because of lazy people not reviewing) keep up the good work :)
Expecto-Prongs chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
This is really interesting, update soon!
Dirty-Corza chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was very intriguing. I'd never thought of the Jim/John ship quite like that. :] Good work. I approve.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'm not sure whether sexy times or bad times are ahead. Can't wait to find out!