Reviews for Life in His Majesty's Holy Ordos
Guilliman chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
More !
GrammerKnig69 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
kewl story i think the plotlines are good and theirs a lot of good promise for the rest of you're story as well. its better then alot of the storys with BAD, lose grammer, and flaws that other's storys have haved i have read be4. Lets hope this story has a psoitive affect on the rest of ff dot net!
Liberius chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
It took you awhile to hit your stride (around the middle of the third chapter), but this is pretty well done. Your writing style could use a little more descriptive terms and it'd be helpful to describe the surroundings in each scene a little more, but you're doing an excellent job and you improve with each chapter. Well done. I look forward to the next chapter.
ExiledAdrian chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Good story
Xeno Tyrant chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
i really love how this story is realistic, hes not being saved by miricales all the time
sealgaire chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
For the glory of the emperor, I demand MOAR
Mattmaster112 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
The plot thickens. Btw, this is such a cool story. I would buy this if it were published
Mt401 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Good story so far, however grey knights are suppose to be a secret chapter protecting humanity from daemons and are unknown to all except to a select few as the few who serve along side them are either executed or mind wiped but whatever, keep up the good work
kminsang chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Awesome Ciaphas Cain style chapter. Both the grim humor and the car chase reminded me of it. Pretty sure there's a similar car chase thing in Cain. Agnus is as awesomely sarcastic and selfish as usual. Sephilia's as awesomely cute as usual.
kminsang chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Now that's a fair amount of grimdark. Learnt a lot about WH40K lore from this chapter. Not sure there are any instances of Culexus assassins fighting daemons, so we probably wouldn't know what the Animus Speculum does to a daemon prince.
Hellraptor chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Woah, a breathtaking story so far, and not a single spelling mistaked was seen by me! Keep it up, please :)
Colonel-Mustard1990 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
That was absolutely phenomenal! It was brutal, pulse-pounding, epic, quite amusing at points and all through it, showcased the insane fanaticism of the Imperium. I mean, yeesh, so many suicide bombers there; truly 'tis so when they say that the blood of martyrs is the seed of the Imperium. Or something like that.

Bloody good work.
Kojiro Kun chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Bravo! you never fail to surprise me, this is indeed a excellent read! i love the writing style you used in this, its so different from your FE fics, it really does have the wry tone of the Cain novels and the action packed brutal combat of the Gaunt novels, nice job! cheers for another story on my waiting list!
awilla the hun chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
I do like the Ciaphas Cain of the Inquisition. Continue, please.
kminsang chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Good going bro. See you next Monday.